By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW to the Wii!!

i used to be the guy. that would tell people. i would not own a Wii. cause its not next gen. well i finaly played one at my sisters. and i loved it. first game i played was Mario Galaxy. and it blew me away with the controls. i love the way maps are layed out. so a couple of days after. i bought one with Mario Galaxy and  Super Monkey Ball. i love that i can play with my wife and little girl. they love it to. what are some other games that are good to play with the family?

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

Around the Network

Wii play. It comes with an extra wii remote. ;)
Oh, and rent Mario Strikers: Charged, Metroid Prime 3, or either Trauma Center for you.
For the rest of your family, try Rayman, Mario Party, and Excite Truck.

Zelda, Paper Mario, and Resident Evil is also fun.

Depends, what do other games do you and your family like?

Welcome to the club... I've heard a lot of good things about WarioWare if you're looking for family fun.

Metroid Prime 3 is good for just you though

Congratulations on making the right choice.

Around the Network
BULLDOGG said:
i used to be the guy. that would tell people. i would not own a Wii. cause its not next gen. well i finaly played one at my sisters. and i loved it. first game i played was Mario Galaxy. and it blew me away with the controls. i love the way maps are layed out. so a couple of days after. i bought one with Mario Galaxy and Super Monkey Ball. i love that i can play with my wife and little girl. they love it to. what are some other games that are good to play with the family?

WarioWare is kind of fun.. Its ridiculous but its fun to do with a group.

Don't get Wii Play unless you can't find a spare remote otherwise. The game is useless.

Pick up Big Brain Academy for the family. It's an awesome multiplayer game.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

I recommend Zack and Wiki if you like clever puzzle games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Welcome Bulldog (listen to me welcoming people when i've only been on VGCharts 6 months or so myself) - I really enjoyed Mercury Meldown Madness, Korinpa, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, SSX Blur, Excite Trucks,

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

yay! welcome to the club! There are a lot of great launch titles for 20 dollars now so I'd recommend Rayman Raving Rabbids. Godfather's a fun one for you if you're a fan of the movie or GTA style games. Both of those are cheap so it's a great purchase!

Many of the other mentioned games are also good. Stay away form wii play though1 That was terrible.