By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So when is the Natal Press Conference

I know it is tomorrow but when and when could i watch it.

Around the Network

7PM PST from what I know. I could be off by a few hours but that is the best I could track down.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

So its in the middle of the night Eurpean time? Then I couldnt have watched it anyway.

Is there a live stream?  Also, is this even open to public or still just reserved for invitation only?  I don't wanna wait till Tuesday to watch it.

Sunday 13th
Cirque du Soleil "Natal" Show - 7pm (PST)

Monday 14th
Microsoft Xbox 360 conference - 10am (PST)
EA conference - 2pm (PST)
Ubisoft - 5pm (PST)

Tuesday 15th
Nintendo conference 9am (PST)
Sony conference 12pm (PST)
Microsoft Natal conference 4pm (PST)

Found these somewhere. I think what you guys are looking for will come only tuesday.

Around the Network

7 pm PST...but it heirs on mtv in two days. 

Not sure if IGN or Spike TV will be able to discuss details from inside the show until after it airs.

Anyone else hear the MS press conference was exclusive to Spike?  I can't imagine G4 is too happy with this.

Since Microsoft scrapped the whole "Bringing it Home" thing they used to do at E3, the only thing I even have to look forward to is the conferences.  We don't need exclusive suprise demos and free E3 related content distributed over Live for an entire week... not at all *sarcasm* Please give extra swag to the people already lucky enough to be there and ignore us completely.  Oh wait, I forgot, we get videos of Larry and Tina.

River rush screenshot

[

Sooo....who wants to see James Cameron talk about Avatar for over an hour again?

While I loved his movie, he totally destroyed their conference.

@Wagram, wasn't that the Ubi conference?