By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Morta; Kombat incoming - WITH FATALITIES !

Ouch....sux to be Sub-Zero....hes my fav character though

Around the Network
disolitude said:

This is awesome. Like everyone said it looks like Mk2. And MK2 >>>>>All other MK combats combined

Mk triliogy >>>>> All

On-topic: looks good, fatalities are back.

I'm buying this game on the strength of Kitanna's boobies, alone.  The gameplay looks like it's going to be awesome, too!  Somewhere around the launch of the Dreamcast, more "arcadey" fighters really started to take a backseat as gamers became infatuated with more and more realism in their fighting games.  It's great to see the return of outlandish gameplay.  If this game is anywhere near as addictive as Super Street Fighter 4, I'm going to be busy for months!!

Tbone said:
disolitude said:

This is awesome. Like everyone said it looks like Mk2. And MK2 >>>>>All other MK combats combined

Mk triliogy >>>>> All

MK Trilogy is pretty broken actually

Balance >>> gazillion fighters, fatalities and combos. Noob Saibot and Rain can do infinite 100% damage combos with ease in Trilogy

Fatalities coming back really shouldn't be news since they shouldn't have been gotten rid. 

They were the major reason why people played the series in the first place.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Well hopefully the new one is back to MK2. I pretty much hurled starting with MK3 . I played some 4 and 5 and gave up. The series sucked soooo bad. Though I never cared about the gore. I found it just sensationalism to cover up the bad part's of MK1. Though I would like to see a return of the Test of Might challenges. I miss those :(

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

disolitude said:
Tbone said:
disolitude said:

Mk triliogy >>>>> All

MK Trilogy is pretty broken actually

Balance >>> gazillion fighters, fatalities and combos. Noob Saibot and Rain can do infinite 100% damage combos with ease in Trilogy

Omg I used to beat Trilogy on Very Hard Endurance Mode with Noob without ever breaking a sweat on the N64

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

Having seen the clip I like the way it appears to play (more like SFIV in a 2.5D format).

Now I just hope they put in a good selection of characters, and the ones who I find most interesting. I saw a few good ones in the trailer.

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

amp316 said:

Fatalities coming back really shouldn't be news since they shouldn't have been gotten rid. 

I thought fatalities were in all the MK games? (fighting ones that is, incl MK v DC).

Which ones have they been omitted from?

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Brutalyst said:
amp316 said:

I thought fatalities were in all the MK games? (fighting ones that is, incl MK v DC).

Which ones have they been omitted from?

If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe that there were fatalities in the MK vs DC game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger