By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Roundtable 2010

Chris Kohler ~

"Nintendo has its annual evening developer roundtable at 6 PM on Tuesday. Something usually happens here: Smash Bros. reveal in 2006, impromptu Pikmin announcement in 2008, Legend of Zelda reveal in 2009. Doesn't mean any big news will happen this time, but there will be liveblogs so it's worth noting."

:D Who knows what awesome 'behind the scenes' information they'll leak this year. Hopefully it'll be as awesome as their Zelda concept art reveal from last year. 

Source: http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=126487

Around the Network

VGChartz might be going. Still waiting to hear back.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

^^ >:)  so you guys can tell us everything

I hope something awesome is announced, like Starfox Wii!

Just 5 more days.

Around the Network

First hints about their next proper console (no name, nothing official, but the first serious discussion of it)

That's what i'll call.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

If VGChartz goes, can you PLEASE ask, in a Q&A session, about the status of Kirby Wii (Hoshi No Kirby). It's appeared on official Nintendo release schedules for Japan since 2006 with zero mention in the press or conferences, and it's impossible to convince any games journalist to bring it up. It's been delayed by one year per year since then, and it's still on the 2010 one.

Even if they say, "No comment" it'll mean it's not dead yet. But the four-year suspense so far is worse than any other game ever made save Duke Nukem Forever.

^_____^ Here's some information from the nintendo E3 roundtable...

From RMC:

-Nintendogs Cats uses inner camera to watch your face, and it will react to how you are moving

-Zelda development is in the final stretch. A few more bosses and dungeons being worked on

-Final scene in Zelda trailer is very important. Game takes place in a floating land called Skyloft

-Link finds out about another land beneath the clouds

-The land is ruled by evil. Link is forced to go there. Link travels between the two lands

-The sword is the master sword, as the art represented. Skyward Sword becomes the master sword

-Looking to change the Zelda traditional flow

-Aonuma is fixing the water temple issues in OoT 3DS. Easier to switch boots and more

-Skyward Sword uses MotionPlus and sensor bar to smooth out movement for aiming

-Skyward Sword will allow you to turn off the on screen controller guide

-Zelda may have a fully orchestrated soundtrack

-Pikmin is still coming... No other info

-Nintendo wants to match the DSi battery life with the 3DS

So no Wii HD? I guess Pachter was right all along... about being wrong.

Yay I thought with Pikmin3 being a no show that it was perhaps cancelled. GameCube remains my favorite Nintendo console of all time. But if Donkey Kong Country and Pikmin3 are impressive enough and a StarFox game gets released by the end of its lifespan it may just take the GCN crown!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer