The 3DS launch title should be

A Mario game 26 49.06%

A Zelda game 3 5.66%

A Pokemon game 15 28.30%

A Donkey Kong game 2 3.77%

An Animal Crossing game 3 5.66%

Another game (Mention game in thread) 4 7.55%

Total:53

Nintendo almost always has one big key launch title for their platforms. Usually this launch title is from the Mario franchise but as seen with Wii it can be other titles like perhaps Zelda. What would you do if you found out the big new Zelda Wii game was actually a 3DS launch title? Or what if the rumours are true and Animal Crossing will be the launch title?

Nintendo has plenty of big franchises that they could use to launch the 3DS. I know I want a new Pokemon game or Donkey Kong maybe. Which franchise would you want to see lead 3DS to the market?

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

F-Zero or Star Fox would look excellent in 3D.

^Those and Mario Kart are the most obvious uses of 3D I think. Maybe a Paper Mario could implement it well too. For Mario and Zelda it might not be so straight-forward.

I voted Mario because I'm very traditional but I bet they're gonna do something new a different. Or maybe a sequel to Nintendogs or Pikmin. Who knows?

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

I wish they would make a paper mario game for it. I would sell a kidney just to be able to buy it, if that were the case.

Around the Network

Mario kart

I expect to see an announcement of a Mario game, but I hope for an announcement of a Metroid game. It's been too long since the last time there was a handheld Metroid game.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Super Mario Kart 3D, calling it here first

also i think nintendogs will get another installment

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Picross 3D 3D?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Every nintendo console should come with a mario title!