By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:

Spain wins, but the game was pretty even. 

If Spain plays like this with Germany though, they won't survive to the final.

i remeber people saying that 2 years ago...

And I remember people here on the forum already pitting Argentina vs Spain or Argentina in the final. Fact is, Germany is playing probably the best collective football in this WC, and Spain hasn't show that much good football, neither on the group phase or in the two elimination rounds. They have been superior to both Portugal and Paraguay, but not by much, while Germany has been far superior to England and Argentina.

If you're trying to find elations between past WC and Euro Cups, then don't. Hasn't this WC shown you already that it's pointless to do so? Focus on the quality that teams are showing now.

but on the almighty paper, spain is much stronger than germany...

Since when? Spain is only stronger in offense and the Germans have been considered always to have one of the most consistent midfield strategy. Also, Germany were the runner-ups for the Euro, so that much stronger theory of yours don't actually fits reality. Pretty much like all other of your theories, so far.

LOL, you're so funny when you get angry... i was talking about FIFA rankings and bets... here, Spain is considerd the favourite for winning this world cup even before world cup started, thats why i siad on paper... and what you mean by ''Germany was the runner-up for Euro''?  You do know that Spain won the Euro 2008, right? And so, winner>>>>>runner up.

Around the Network

The Octopus predicted a Spain victory. :P

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I heard that octopus thing before... what is it?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

ouch

8 (Luvtospooge) Uraguay 1-1 Holland (Scoobes) 32 (H/T)

Forlan 41      Van Bronckhorst 18

What have I missed?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

8 (Luvtospooge) Uraguay 1-1 Holland (Scoobes) 32 (H/T)

What have I missed?

Two amazing long distance shots and a Falcon Kick to the mouth of a Dutch defender.... not much

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Fail x_x

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

8 (Luvtospooge) Uraguay 1-2 Holland (Scoobes) 32 (H/T)

Sneijder 70

That was not a goal  but it's against Uraguay so it's okay! :D

Pretty much all over for Uruguay now

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

well, Netherlands will be in the final then.