By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i think my odds are pretty good with germany...=)

(though david villa will cost klose the golden boot as he'll score again against uruguay)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

i think my odds are pretty good with germany...=)

(though david villa will cost klose the golden boot as he'll score again against uruguay)

Uruguay???

Germany are playing Spain in the Semi.

Uraguay are playing Holland :p

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

Germany are playing Spain in the Semi.

Uraguay are playing Holland :p

hehe maybe he meant the game for the third place.

Netherlands--> Final

Germany---> Final

Spain--> 3rd place

uruguay--> 3rd place

I like that outcome. But if Spain will be in the right form it will be a tough game.

I just need Germany to beat Spain then I'll be happy :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I just need Holland to beat Uruguay and Germany... Then I'll be happy!!!

Ajescent said:

I just need Germany to beat Spain then I'll be happy :D

Lol.

I thought this about England too. If Germany beats just England, so some people cant be that arrogant, thats everything I want I thought. After the England game I read a lot of comments how Argentina will destroy germany since England wasnt in form and Germany is still bad.

So I thought again ok just Argentina I will be satisfied thats all what I want just Argentina because some of the Argentinian Fans can pretty arrogant. After the Argentina game I still read comments from people saying yes England was bad the whole time and Argentina had a shitty Coach and some of the best players were left at home by maradona. Thats why Germany was able to beat Argentina (again). But Spain they are the real deal they will destroy Germany.

Now I think ok just Spain hopefully this will be proof enough that Germany isnt that bad. And probably after that just netherlands since if we loose it will be painful for a long long time.

I think netherlands deserves a WC Title but please not against Germany. And BTW its a little annoying to be that often in the finals and semi finals and not win a title.

But for now I hope just Spain and if we have to loose then it will be hopefully very hard for Spain.

umh.... spain really feels like they have a big attacking problem. i mean the midfield is fine, but after that... without villa they'd have only one goal.... (he's on fire right now though... nba jam style ^^).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:

Spain wins, but the game was pretty even. 

If Spain plays like this with Germany though, they won't survive to the final.

i remeber people saying that 2 years ago...

And I remember people here on the forum already pitting Argentina vs Spain or Argentina in the final. Fact is, Germany is playing probably the best collective football in this WC, and Spain hasn't show that much good football, neither on the group phase or in the two elimination rounds. They have been superior to both Portugal and Paraguay, but not by much, while Germany has been far superior to England and Argentina.

If you're trying to find elations between past WC and Euro Cups, then don't. Hasn't this WC shown you already that it's pointless to do so? Focus on the quality that teams are showing now.

but on the almighty paper, spain is much stronger than germany...

pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:
pizzahut451 said:
lestatdark said:

Spain wins, but the game was pretty even. 

If Spain plays like this with Germany though, they won't survive to the final.

i remeber people saying that 2 years ago...

And I remember people here on the forum already pitting Argentina vs Spain or Argentina in the final. Fact is, Germany is playing probably the best collective football in this WC, and Spain hasn't show that much good football, neither on the group phase or in the two elimination rounds. They have been superior to both Portugal and Paraguay, but not by much, while Germany has been far superior to England and Argentina.

If you're trying to find elations between past WC and Euro Cups, then don't. Hasn't this WC shown you already that it's pointless to do so? Focus on the quality that teams are showing now.

but on the almighty paper, spain is much stronger than germany...

Since when? Spain is only stronger in offense and the Germans have been considered always to have one of the most consistent midfield strategy. Also, Germany were the runner-ups for the Euro, so that much stronger theory of yours don't actually fits reality. Pretty much like all other of your theories, so far.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"