By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - US residents: Turn on the news now!

TRUE terrorism is never good and should ALWAYS be squashed.

Around the Network

well--the needs to send the mesage...we dont deal with you so we will shot you if you try anything---just tell the guy sorry but your gonna take one for the team

damn.. why couldn't the person have taken Hilary hostage... oh well.. j/k

More important news.. Evil Knievel died. That sucks. =/

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
damn.. why couldn't the person have taken Hilary hostage... oh well..

That's the stupidist thing I've heard today. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
ssj12 said:
damn.. why couldn't the person have taken Hilary hostage... oh well..

That's the stupidist thing I've heard today. 

forgot the j/k at the end.. hostage situation sucks for everyone envolved.

Update: everyone but maybe one has been released. The guy is in discussion with police. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network
damkira said:

Someone has taken hostages at a Hillary Clinton campaign headquarters in New Hampshire. I hope this ends well and nobody is hurt.

I wonder what Hillary will do. The terrorist (yes, this is terrorism!) is demanding to speak to her.

(no Snuke jokes please this is a very serious matter regardless of what you might think of Hillary Clinton!)

geez.. "omg its a terrorist" thing is getting old. he just got really upset when he learned that Hilary wasnt in. He has a mental illness from what police are reporting. 

Like I said, all hostages but maybe one has been released. 

Hillary should take this fool hostage and see how he likes it. Then she should make him wear a shirt that says "hostage-ass bitch" and film him in it and put it on YouTube. She'll win by a landslide with that hard-to-get torture-the-terrorists demographic.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

mesoteto said:
well--the needs to send the mesage...we dont deal with you so we will shot you if you try anything---just tell the guy sorry but your gonna take one for the team

And then you miss and hit a hostage.

Or you miss and he detonates the bomb in a panic.

Or you kill him and find out the bomb has a dead man switch.

Luckily, the police seem to be aware that Jack Bauer is a fictional character and are in negotiations with the hostage-taker to try to ensure that everybody comes out of this alive.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

ssj12 said:
damkira said:

Someone has taken hostages at a Hillary Clinton campaign headquarters in New Hampshire. I hope this ends well and nobody is hurt.

I wonder what Hillary will do. The terrorist (yes, this is terrorism!) is demanding to speak to her.

(no Snuke jokes please this is a very serious matter regardless of what you might think of Hillary Clinton!)

geez.. "omg its a terrorist" thing is getting old. he just got really upset when he learned that Hilary wasnt in. He has a mental illness from what police are reporting. 

Didn't they say that he had a bomb strapped to his chest?  Is that why he's disappointed Hillary wasn't there? 

Whether or not it's a real bomb, this man did not walk in there to do anything normal. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
ssj12 said:
damkira said:

Didn't they say that he had a bomb strapped to his chest?  Is that why he's disappointed Hillary wasn't there? 

Whether or not it's a real bomb, this man did not walk in there to do anything normal. 
is it even known if he does? its easy to jsut out and say "I have a bomb" without opening your coat to dispaly it.