By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A true KILLER app for Vitality Sensor! Multiplayer!!!

Shonen said:
Fernicum said:

read up on the device, it also detect oxygenation levels in our blood.

And this is far more important than the heartbeat , you just notice something that most people dont ...and i think that this can make a huge difference in gameplay.

but at the same time don't you need to keep your finger in it?

I was hoping it could be used combined with Wii Fit or something like that... but it doesnt look like you'll be able to move the hand wearing the sensor.

I'm not really sure how breathing makes game play better though... it's a huge difference compared to how games are played but other then yoga/ meditation type games, I'm not sure if the gameplay will be that much better...

Maybe if you're swimming in an adventure game the sensor will keep track of your breathing as you swim underwater to get through that underwater cave entrance. Then again, that's a huge  liability.

Around the Network
Shonen said:

Also a lie detection kind of game will make any party more waaaay more fun...

Yes, jokes apart, that would be a good application and a lot of people would like it, I agree.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wasn't there an article not too long ago saying that there is a Red Steel 3 game being made for the Wii that will use the Vitality Sensor? As for the types of games that will be made for the Vitality Sensor, we will just have to wait until Nintendo's E3 conference to see.

You made me think some how a game got leaked. /leaves thread sad

880user088 said:

Wii Doctor : analysis your body depending on your heartbeat. And using it with Wiifit it can detect water or fat  percentage in your body.

You've just given me a great idea !!!

Trauma team with vitality sensor. During an operation it could measure your heartbeat (game woulduse that to measure how nervous you are) and affect the amount of control you have, like if your heartrate is high your hand could shake in the game.

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

Around the Network
L1nkToTheFuture said:
880user088 said:

Wii Doctor : analysis your body depending on your heartbeat. And using it with Wiifit it can detect water or fat  percentage in your body.

Trauma team with vitality sensor. During an operation it could measure your heartbeat (game woulduse that to measure how nervous you are) and affect the amount of control you have, like if your heartrate is high your hand could shake in the game.

Greaaat idea, if u stop for a sec and open your mind , a lot of ideas will come out , i can think on some RPGs using it , or even date sims like Love Plus (that should make it way to the wii this year, i hope it does ^^) and if it happens , Wii VS would sell a hell lot in japan ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Shonen said:

Also a lie detection kind of game will make any party more waaaay more fun...

Yes, jokes apart, that would be a good application and a lot of people would like it, I agree.

I can imagine what kind of warnings nintendo would put in a game like this hdasuhdas 

-Imagining-

"Please note that this device should be used only for fun , and if your best friend says that he wants to make out with you it MAY not be true"

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Shonen said:
L1nkToTheFuture said:
880user088 said:

Greaaat idea, if u stop for a sec and open your mind , a lot of ideas will come out , i can think on some RPGs using it , or even date sims like Love Plus (that should make it way to the wii this year, i hope it does ^^) and if it happens , Wii VS would sell a hell lot in japan ...

Wii Play Doctors and Nurses! It will sell like hot cakes all around the world! Tens millions (not totally desired or predicted) babies will be born thanks to it!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

lol that would be funny