By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what was the last game u got a platinum in ?

Dgc1808 said:
Staude said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@staude, thats nice. i like tekken 6, was a very good fighting game, the only complaint i had was the online setup. are u excited for tekken 7 then ?

The online got improved a lot though. Still they could add some stuff that would make it better.

I actually really liked the new story mode. Would like them to improve the gameplay a bit though :P One thing that i'd also like to see in this is offline Co-op. It's not like the graphics are too powerful in this mode for it :p

Tekken 7.. I'm expecting it to be awesome. One thing I was kinda sad they didn't put in Tekken 6 that I hope to see in 7 is Tag ! :P

What about you ?

I've been hearing that a lot. Fighters are one of the biggest genre's [easily in the top 3] where I live and it seems that everyone that likes Tekken wanted to see a Tag mode implemented in Tekken 6.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Tekken Tag was awesome. As a gamemode.. A Tekken tag with the way tekken plays today would be incredable :P Especially if integrated into a regular tekken title, meaning that the story of tekken moves forward and the tag is simply an addition.

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN

I never played soul calibur 4 online. I was pretty dissapointed with it with everything except darth vader and the apprentice :p.. Especially the singleplayer campaign.

Soul calibur 3 had far better char. Creation since you could use fighting styles that differentiated from already existing chars. If tekken 7 does have char creation, I hope they'll have something of the same. Perhaps a specialized one where you can buy moves for your custom fighter. (with ingame money. not real ones :P)

Dunno about the bonus chars from sc, but a bowling minigame would be cool :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

My last platinum was for inFamous and it was my 4th. I haven't had much time to play lately due to college, unfortunately.

Burnout Paradise if i remember right. Well it was either that or Bioshock 2. 

Well for me it could be Dragon Age Origins if I cared enough to playthrough the game a second time.  Was a little pissed about the ending.

Otherwise I think it was Heavy Rain

Only platinum I've gotten is in Fallot 3. Some games I just don't have the time or effort for but Fallout 3 was a pretty easy thing for me to get it in, did it in 1 play through as well.

Around the Network

Trine, excellent game.

Tekken 6

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

The GOW 2 platinum. The challenge of the Titans is an absolute joke in terms of difficulty. One allows you slow down time infinitely, you'd have to be lobotomized to fail it.

RE4 platinum, I just needed "Killing Machine" to get a platinum in resistance 2, but I never got around to doing it.

Last one was FF13, which was my 13th platinum trophy. and the one before that was the nigh on impossible Demon's Souls. its one the hardest plats i've had to get, but on some levels also the most fun.