By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous 2 confirmed! (GameInformer July Cover)

Awsome:

well that just needs some mood music

:p

lol

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network

Awesome! My favorite PS3 game yet. Loved the gameplay, catching all shards and stuff. Would love to see some co-op on this one, with the other players having different powers like ice and fire, I really hope they do something like that! E3 can't come soon enough, I need videos now!!

Awesome!!!!! Cant wait for this. My most loved sandbox (with AC2) style game this gen.

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

Awesome, this is going straight on the boycott list!

looks like this is going to be more colorful than the first one... really enjoyed inFamous so this are cool news coming my way. how E3 will be? i think its nice that sony get this sequels out of the way now and bring all the new stuff in E3... well i hope this is the way things are going down!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

Looks like video game version of Wayne Rooney

Thus far this year Sony has announced:

Socom 4
LittleBigPlanet 2
Killzone 3
InFamous 2

Most of the games being announced just prior to E3 have been SCEE titles.  Infamous is an exception, but it's technically being unveiled in a magazine that will be released right around E3, so it's basically an E3 reveal.  I assume other new titles we'll see at E3 will be SCEA stuff (Starhawk?  Jaffe's game?) and maybe something from SCEJ (Ape Escape).  I also believe they're saving the new IPs (or dramatic departures from old IPs, ala Warhawk > Starhawk) for E3, and they're announcing the inevitable sequels now so they get more attention.

I can't wait for E3.

makingmusic476 said:

Socom 4
LittleBigPlanet 2
Killzone 3
InFamous 2

Most of the games being announced just prior to E3 have been SCEE titles.  Infamous is an exception, but it's technically being unveiled in a magazine that will be released right around E3, so it's basically an E3 reveal.  I assume other new titles we'll see at E3 will be SCEA stuff (Starhawk?  Jaffe's game?) and maybe something from SCEJ (Ape Escape).  I also believe they're saving the new IPs (or dramatic departures from old IPs, ala Warhawk > Starhawk) for E3, and they're announcing the inevitable sequels now so they get more attention.

I can't wait for E3.

SOCOM is from SCEA right? So its even between them and SCEE. Other than that though I agree with everything you said. Sony is showing these games so they don't eat up that much time at E3.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
makingmusic476 said:

Socom 4
LittleBigPlanet 2
Killzone 3
InFamous 2

I can't wait for E3.

SOCOM is from SCEA right? So its even between them and SCEE. Other than that though I agree with everything you said. Sony is showing these games so they don't eat up that much time at E3.

Yeah, but Socom was announced way back in February.  Not all that close to E3.  LBP2 and KZ3 were both announced in May.

Boutros said:

I'm so excited for this. But why did they change Cole?

they've put cole in the fly pod with drake,

Above & Beyond