By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - which ps3 game, too u have the best story ?

HEAVY RAIN ranks #1 for me

UNCHARTED SERIES comes a very close 2nd in story, loved how everything was handled, from the comedy to the sexual tensions to the more series scenes, just well done.

metal gear solid 4 came in 3rd.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Heavy Rain for me as well,  followed by MGS4

Disgaea 3.

Heavy Rain and Folklore had a great story, they had the kind of story that kept me going forward in the game even if the gameplay was not stellar at some points, and the ending in both of them was great and made all the effort to finish them worth it.

I've heard that MGS4 has a great story, but for me, that never played all the older games, it felt like it was too confusing. Maybe the game was made for fans only, because my impression was that the story was nearly as understandable for people new to the series as the story from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.

hmmm...... 

1)heavy rain

2&3) uncharted 1&2

4)MGS4

5) Infamous(mostly because of the ending)

Around the Network

MGS4 then uncharted 2

I didnt play heavy rain yet but im picking it up next week!!!

Yup Heavy Rain.

But Uncharted 2, Bioshock, GTAIV and Lost: Via Domus (lol) were very good too.

Metal Gear Solid 4

CGI-Quality said:

Man, if I had known HR would have gotten this kind of praise just 6mnths ago. Next time, people will trust me when I back a project!

I always trusted you :)

The day I heard about Heavy Rain (most likely from you), boom I was hyped!

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking inFamous. I haven't played Heavy Rain or MGS4, so I can't comment on those. Of the ones I have played, inFamous is definitely the best, imo. Assassin's Creed is up there (if we're allowed to use multiplat games), among others, but I really loved the story in inFamous. The start was a bit slow, yes, but things start picking up as you go along, and really picks up once you reach the third island.