Forums - Gaming Discussion - Medal Of Honour New Images.

Mythe said:

It's looks really cartoony. i kinda like it.


same as uncharted



  Kinect! who needs video games!

Around the Network
calvinandhobbes said:
Mythe said:

It's looks really cartoony. i kinda like it.


same as uncharted

And I loved Uncharted's style, too!



nightsurge said:
calvinandhobbes said:
Mythe said:

It's looks really cartoony. i kinda like it.


same as uncharted

And I loved Uncharted's style, too!

thats also what helped it look so amazing, realism is just to intense for this generation of consoles. But this could be proven wrong with a few titles coming out. (Crysis 2, Killzone 3, etc)



  Kinect! who needs video games!

I'm anticipating this game to replace cod4 to start playing online.



The peoples faces look a little off. Not sure what it is, but they just don;t look all that real



Around the Network

how r these new??



Ghazi4 said:

how r these new??


because he said so =p



Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Mythe said:
Ghazi4 said:

how r these new??


because he said so =p


LOL. 

I took them from a site that siad they were new.

Are they not?



I dont think it looks cartoony. Where do come people get that from?

But if it looks cartoony I'll skip it.



I think it is the coloring that gives it a cartoony look. I would lean more towards comic look than cartoon.