By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 to much climbing?

Is it just me or was half the game climbing up and down things? I only really noticed after Drake says "I'm getting tired of climbing shit", did anyone else think that there was too much of that? I think there was more in U2 than U1.

Around the Network

Nope i thought it was a nice blend personally.

Loved the platforming sections to be honest. Too much gun and cover gets boring.

I liked it dude. At times it gets frustrating but if the whole game was just a shooter like Gears of War with cover and shooting I think it would be boring.

I thought there could've been more personally. Though I HATE replaying the part with the train in the begining and the exact same thing again late, goddamn it's so slow.

I thought the game had a good blend of action and platforming, pretty great.

Around the Network

I loved those parts tbh, stopping half way and looking around really gave me an idea how beautiful of a game it was

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Well you only Noticed After Drake said something, so it could not have been that bad right?.

IMO it all went together Perfectly.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

it's either cover or get shot and killed. climb or die. what about infamous

I personally hated UC2, most overratted peice of trash imo, no offense to people who enjoy that. i felt there was too much slow, boring climbing, too much slow, tedious gunfights, too much talking by Drake. the 'i'm getting tired of all this climbing' is something the hero would say in a cartoon show. and all Drake does in complain about the situation and then try to 'save the world' in typical cliche Saturday morning cartoon style.

Christhor said:

Though I HATE replaying the part with the train in the begining and the exact same thing again late

This.  Otherwise I thought the climbing segments were great.