By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So what can we do with these points of ours?

I remember reading in this article that we will be able to spend our VGchartz points on features and prizes, and I was wondering if anyone had insight as to what we might get and how it works?

Around the Network

I have to wonder how they hand out points.  Gballzack has the tenth highest point count on the site despite being banned more often than not and having only 1200 posts.

A use for points is coming. Don't worry.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I'm finding the point system a bit strange too. You can be a new member with no posts and just add all the games/add reviews and be a higher level than some who have have been here for a while with a post count of 100 . 

..Meh, I guess I'm just jealous because I only have 1,274 points XD . 

makingmusic476 said:

I have to wonder how they hand out points.  Gballzack has the tenth highest point count on the site despite being banned more often than not and having only 1200 posts.

Get so many points for adding a friend... on a site that is mostly male, the females get a lot of friend requests :D

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

On topic: As I posted in another thread asking about points, I think that an erotic massage from d21lewis is one of the prizes you can buy, though I think Olist is the only one with enough points to afford it

axumblade said:
Tanstalas said:
makingmusic476 said:

Get so many points for adding a friend... on a site that is mostly male, the females get a lot of friend requests :D

She did technically add almost every member of the chartz to her friends list. I believe she also added every game iirc.

It was VGChartzgirl that added every game.  Gballzack hasn't added any, but he does have 3814 friends, which I suppose would explain his insanely high point count.  It damn near doubles mine!

axumblade said:
makingmusic476 said:
axumblade said:
Tanstalas said:
makingmusic476 said:

She did technically add almost every member of the chartz to her friends list. I believe she also added every game iirc.

It was VGChartzgirl that added every game.  Gballzack hasn't added any, but he does have 3814 friends, which I suppose would explain his insanely high point count.  It damn near doubles mine!

We need to plot some way to steal ollist's points. He's becoming corrupted with power. And VGChartzGirl is slightly ahead of Gballzack

I started a thread to add me as a friend... we both get points... noone has responded yet... must be because my feet smell..

Spending points doesn't make any sense, since it means we'd lose rank if we did that.

I think we're more likely to unlock some things according to our rank.

That's just a guess, though.

^^Can we get points for commenting on reviews, story's, ect?