By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lead in your toys. Condoms in your hair.

oh. em. gee.

Around the Network

That made me throw up a little in my mouth. :P

fazz said:
Aren't you supposed to tie the condom when you trash it? How did they untie them?

Gross.

What is this about tieing a condom?

Gross. 

I'll take ten!

Link please!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

super_etecoon said:
fazz said:
Aren't you supposed to tie the condom when you trash it? How did they untie them?

Gross.

Gross. 

yes I agree.. this is news to me.. i flush them

but still eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Ugh

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I don't tie them. I just throw them out of my car, and hopefully into an open window.

P.S. AIDS lol.

Edit: I was just kidding.  Actually I tie them... to my hats, and then sell them to the Chinese. 

Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.

Sure it's disgusting and dangerous, but I'd rather give birth to a new Chinese fashion trend than a baby any day.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Sure it's disgusting and dangerous, but I'd rather give birth to a new Chinese fashion trend than a baby any day.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man so good.  I almost fell out of my chair.  Whoever said you were phailing at funny in that other thread was full of crap.  That was beautiful.

ssj12 said:
super_etecoon said:
fazz said:

Gross.

Gross.

yes I agree.. this is news to me.. i flush them

but still eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I use the rythem method! Pump - Pump - Pull!!! j/k but seriously you don't -have- to tie them it's more like a sanitary thing, I mean you can not put your trash out for a few weeks but most people do it cause it's polite or something like that. you're not allowed to recycle condoms honestly... well used ones anyway you can recycle sealed condoms though it's safe to say they mostly get used...