By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chinese hiding 3 million babies each year...

Examining China’s census figures, Mr Liang came across discrepancies that proved the subterfuge. “In 1990, the national census recorded 23 million births. But by the 2000 census, there were 26 million ten-year-old children, an increase of three million,” he said. "Normally, you would expect there to be fewer ten-year-olds than newborns, because of infant mortality," he added.

Also as an interesting sidenote China has 13 million abortions each year.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

Around the Network

China is so large I believe anything is possible there and I'm honestly not surprised by anything anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Send a few million over to Canada. I want some immigrants to do jobs I am too proud to do. And let's lower minimum wage, just for Chinese immigrants. they are happy, since they can make a bit of money making shit, and Canada is happy because of the boost to the economy.

By 2050, I wanna have 100 million Chinese in this country, working in factories. Think of all the tanks we could build.

im_sneaky said:

Send a few million over to Canada. I want some immigrants to do jobs I am too proud to do. And let's lower minimum wage, just for Chinese immigrants. they are happy, since they can make a bit of money making shit, and Canada is happy because of the boost to the economy.

By 2050, I wanna have 100 million Chinese in this country, working in factories. Think of all the tanks we could build.

Will those chinese-canadian citizens get free healthcare too?  I think that could end up being bad for you guys.

Armads said:
im_sneaky said:

Will those chinese-canadian citizens get free healthcare too?  I think that could end up being bad for you guys.

No. They don't get the rights of full citizens. They just get jobs.

Around the Network

How did they get "hiding" from this.

Couldn't it just be they missed 3 million births?  I mean China is freakin huge and have a lot of people?  Also they are kinda known for having lazy corrupt officials who may of just made shit up... espeicaly in the 90's.

Also, what about refugees?  Don't they get a lot from like North Korea and such?  Couldn't a lot of that number be refugees?

Also why only 3 million?  That assumes not one child under the age of 10 has died.

What would they gain by hiding 3 million births?  Even if they did gain something, why the hell wouldn't they be smart enough to hide it in 2000? 

Couldn't a lot of the "hidden number" of been hidden by the people for that matter?  Don't they have a 1-child per family law?

Why is it each year?

I mean what's with all the conclusion jumping?

Kasz216 said:

Couldn't it just be they missed 3 million births?  I mean China is freakin huge and have a lot of people?  Also they are kinda known for having lazy corrupt officials who may of just made shit up... espeicaly in the 90's.

Also, what about refugees?  Don't they get a lot from like North Korea and such?  Couldn't a lot of that number be refugees?

Also why only 3 million?  That assumes not one child under the age of 10 has died.

What would they gain by hiding 3 million births?  Even if they did gain something, why the hell wouldn't they be smart enough to hide it in 2000? 

Couldn't a lot of the "hidden number" of been hidden by the people for that matter?  Don't they have a 1-child per family law?

Why is it each year?

this

Kasz216 said:

Why is it each year?

this

Hinding, but miss 3 million?

I think they're hidding them, bacause of many reasons

Kasz216 said:

Why is it each year?

Hiding, because in China you cannot have more than one child. So, often, if you're having a girl you'll either have an abortion or you'll hide the child so you can have a 2nd to have a boy.

Its a cultural thing where boys are valued as they would take care of the parents later in life, i.e. its their pension plans. Whereas girls go to live with new family and take care of husband's parents.

Sad part is there are probably more than 3million hidden/sold to trade etc as the nation is huge and obviously there are plenty of kids who die before 10, unfortunately.