By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii gained back its position the 3rd week from PS3 on M-create?

機種 販売台数
DSL 116,694
PSP 75,027
Wii 54,362
PS3 50,564
PS2 14,875
Xbox360 7,117
GC 44
GBM 42
GBASP 31
GBA 9

This is the sales from M-create last week.. 

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Well Famitsu and VGC place Wii a bit lower, but likely it is somewhere inbetween abd Wii and PS3 are pretty much equal, but either way, Wii rose a good deal and will probably be through the roof next week

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Average out both sets of figures for a good round-ball figure. Both Wii/PS3 are selling at roughly the same levels now.

DS sales have exploded again though.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

So unlikely for the DSL to be 1st (being sarcastic) Yah they are pretty much selling the same, I guess what sony did, it actually helped the sales and caught up this week with the wii..... but I guess the wii will outsell badly in the next weeks.

GC outsold 3 systems. good job!

why they bother with those sales i don't know... feels like an inside joke to me, lol.

the Wii is an epidemic.