By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 11 movies based on games coming to theatres

i would say the halo movie, its one were i just want to see what it would look like on the big screen

xbox 360, ps2 are my consoles 

end of generation predictions: wii 106 million Xbox 360 59 million PS3 57 million  

Around the Network

Mike Newell is a director, not an actor.

And I'm guessing that everyone one of these will be a waste of time and money, just like every other film to come out of videogames.

Well.. Hitman was damn good.. so hopefully some of these will be good.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Well.. Hitman was damn good.. so hopefully some of these will be good.

LOL. If Hitman is the standard these movies are going to live up to, I stand by my earlier comment.

If they would just make an RE movie that actually followed the damn storyline. That's all they'd have to do to have a winning movie, it's that simple.

Around the Network
takeru51 said:
If they would just make an RE movie that actually followed the damn storyline. That's all they'd have to do to have a winning movie, it's that simple.

QFT.  Follow ths storyline, and make it scary as fuck.  None of this RE4/action BS.

I like the RE movies.. they could be way worse..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

No Castlevania on this list? I think Devil May Cry is getting the movie treatment too. And is Metroid still in limbo?

Anyways, most of these will probably be terrible, especially The Sims - seriously, what the hell? What's the point? And I heard Onimusha (the only one I had hope for) got a lot of white people shoehorned into it. Yay...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

only gears & halo sound interesting due to possibly large effects and futuristic war.

Um, Metal Gear?

I'll take the case!!!