By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Limbo (2D Platformer) looks incredible

I'll try again, anyone have a release date?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
I'll try again, anyone have a release date?

Summer 2010.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

^ Thanks. I did read "Summer" somewhere else but I was hoping for an actual date.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

looks good.

toadslayer72 said:
^ Thanks. I did read "Summer" somewhere else but I was hoping for an actual date.

No such luck, hopefully it joins Shadow Complex 2, Raskulls & Comic Jumper for Summer of Arcade 2010 (estimated around July/August)

Around the Network

This does look great. They really are doing some incredible 2d work this gen.

My only worry is that the character moves really slow.

xbla only = pass

I will try the demo though.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I Love the artistic look. Awesome! And like you said, the atmosphere looks amazing. Well you used the word chilling.. but you know what i mean.

Seece said:
toadslayer72 said:

No such luck, hopefully it joins Shadow Complex 2, Raskulls & Comic Jumper for Summer of Arcade 2010 (estimated around July/August)

Oh hell yeah.......Shadow Complex 2!!!!! I'm excited about this as well. Seriously, Limbo has me, my wife, and kids stoked. The more game play vids I see the creepier it looks. Little dead bodies floating in the water, gigantic impaling spiders and other insects, shit is sick.

Seece said:
toadslayer72 said:

Those were my exact thoughts when the word summer popped up.  Maybe if we're really lucky Battleblock Theater will be finished by then as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4