By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit released tomorrow in Japan

Everytime is harder to predic Japan sales....

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

We will see =).

Nintendo advertised this product so much, it can't possibly not sell well... Or Shigeru's going to quit! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

So its releasing on a Friday. Hmm will be hard to tell first week sales, seeing that it'll only be out for a couple of days. Meaning it could have the exact same sales in its second week. Maybe more as it is about to have holiday season over there. They usualy start early December.

I don't have high hopes for this one.
I don't think it will move many more Wii consoles, that's for sure.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Around the Network

It's releasing in Japan tomorrow? WTH? We Americans need the game more with two-thirds of Americans overweight & Japan having zero-thirds overweight! OT, I think it will sell very well, but not John Lucas well.

I think that Wii Fit will put the Wii back above PS3 through the Christmas season in Japan. Japan is so weird right now, and I think this is the game that will tap into that weirdness.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

This game is going to sell better than Wii Play, better than Wii Sports and might do better than Gears of War. Who knows? Only sales figures will determine next week.

I expect 800k.

I mean I really think too many people are starting to wonder about Wii Fit soley becuase of Galaxy. Galaxy is a different kind of game than Wii Fit. I mean we know the Wii ain't dying and we got 2 games on the opposite spectrum. One has to sell. Galaxy was more of a game like Zelda and well you see the relation right now. But Wii Fit is more like Wii Play and Wii Sports. Now check out that relation. Galaxy will have legs and sell fine in Japan overall but it really is no base to start saying the same about Wii Fit as well, being an entirely different game. That would be like telling me because Halo 3 sold so well in America so will Viva Pinata.

I don't really expect it to do that well initially but I hope that it does. Wii Fit seems like it will be a lot of fun.

Shall be anxiously awaiting Japanese data next week...