By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit released tomorrow in Japan

Oh yea one more thing:

"released tomorrow"

Anyone else see the humor haha. not picking on ya Soriku but I just noticed it and found it hilarious haha.

Around the Network

Its gonna do 100k first week and some people are gonna jump on it saying its a complete flop and not realise that it should have super legs.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

This probably isn't gonna go that high, not due to lack of demand, but lack of supply. Considering the Wii Fit requires additional hardware to be sold, it's constricted by the ability of the manufacturer to manufacture said hardware, and we all know Nintendo is having some problems on that front. In short, it'll be short in supply like other popular games that need hardware.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Yea lack of supply is going to be another thing that hurts it.

And once again its not going to have a huge first week like azzer said and of course you'll have those saying its flopped. But I never intended it to have a huge first week. I was expecting less than 500k first week and then it just to have beastly legs like that of Wii Sports and Wii Play. Not to mention supply restraints will hurt it.

ioi said:
Soul Calibur Legends will bomb - 50k tops.

Wii Fit should start with a modest 150-200k and stay high all through December

What Namco deserves for trying to cheat wii gamers out simply with a brand.  I mean I have the title and its alright but seriously.  I mean if they had given us a real title in SC I'm sure it would have sold beastly anyways.  But of course they went for a cheap cash in.  I mean they could have least given the game a budget price.  

Around the Network

I'm so nervous!!! Best of luck to WiiFit.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Hey do yo guys think Wiifit will hit NA in January or February?

solracbrit said:
Everytime is harder to predic Japan sales....
Agree -_-

So it starts... let's see of John Lucas' prediction comes true.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078