By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - M$ : E3 and there new studios?

Ok. So 343 Industires has been together for well over a year now. And it's rumoured that the progressive next Halo ( as in 4 ) will be announced after Reach releases. So I dont expect Halo 4 to show up at E3. Reach will take the show there. However. There is heavilied rumoured back in February that Firebird Studios are working on a new IP. They have been setup to get the most out of the 360 technically. To write full and proper programs just for our beloved box.

But this rumour of a new IP is really something I hope holds true. Will it be showcased at E3? Can Firebird Studios really show us what a dedicated game made specifically for Graphics wow on 360 can really look like? What are your thoughts here?

Also is this the rumoured Xmas 2011 release title? That is rumoured to be bigger than GeoW 3 for 2011. Could it be Firebird Studios game?

Thoughts. I really would love to see what Firebird have been up to. And hopefully show us a playable 5 min demo at E3 or something. Please M$. :)

Around the Network

I don't have any real thoughts... but sounds good to me. Look forward to seeing what they have.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Yeah a game called '' Halo 4'' would be great.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

i thought bungie would have done this buy now. then again i new it wasn't over for 360 tech and graphic's wise.

the rumored xmas 2011 title is supposly its perfect dark zero 2 which is weird cuz the first one was a prequel to the original one but yea idk

Around the Network

Yeah. I'd like to see some new kick ass IP on par with Gears of War.

i hope microsoft shows off it new studios firebird etc and each have some games to show like how big park showed off Joy Ride last e3 and still surprise it not released yet even tho was suppose to be released holiday of 09 lol

I hope to hear something from firebird. MS hired a lot of talent recently in the past 2 years and I doubt all of them went to 343 industries to work on Halo Waypoint for 2 or 3 years...

I want to see what Mistwalker and especially Valhalla Games are working on. I hope they will appear at E3 or TGS.

And please hire Bioware to make a Jade Empire 2. You know, give them $10 million to create the game, let EA be the publisher and make it exclusive (MS owns the IP anyway)

And I expect at least 2 Rare games

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I would really like to see a new IP for the X-Box. Thats the one thing Microsoft lacks solid first party IP's sure theirs Fable and Halo but most of the Microsoft IP's aren't system sellers and don't stand up to other first party titles from Nintendo or Sony. I would really like to see a new Microsoft platformer, seriously Blinx wasn't that great and with Mario owning the platform world I would love to see a new platformer

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

For the love of God some new IP's MS......I will be severely dissapointed if they fail to make this happen!!

In this day of age when exclusive 3rd party games are not exsistant, It would be a wise move to build up internal exclusives