By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - More Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Goodness

The guys at Naughty Dog are aiming to freshen up the action in Uncharted 2’s multiplayer this weekend. How? Well, the multiplayer will be receiving a brand new playlist which is said to ‘mix things up’ and possibly even add updates to existing playlists.

Titled “The Lab”, this playlist will only be available every other weekend for the time being. However, every weekend that it is up, new custom game variants from the plethora of options at Naughty Dog will go live. ND are aiming to provide a fresh experience every weekend The Lab is available. The Lab will makes it’s debut this weekend, May 28 at 10:00 AM PDT – June 1 at 10:00 AM PDT.

Details for this weekends playlist are below, and you can check here for details on the future weekends.

May 28 – June 1
2 vs. 2 Team Deathmatch

Grab a partner for this small- to medium-size map mow-down. You’ve got 15 minutes to rack up 25 kills, or more than the other team, to prove your small-team superiority. I’m going to recommend now that you’re going to want pick a reliable teammate you want to play with over the weekend…

Sounds pretty sweet to me.

To celebrate this creative new playlist, Naughty Dog is also making this weekend ‘Double Cash Weekend’, and as before, the per match cash limit has been raised to $150,000 maximum!

Don’t forget, we also mentioned Uncharted 2 Avatars! Released this past Tuesday on the PlayStation Store, Naughty Dog is finally giving you the chance to show your love for Uncharted 2 with ten new avatars.

• The Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Avatar Pack #1 includes Nathan Drake, Elena Fisher, Victor Sullivan, [Cameraman] Jeff, and Karl Schafer.
  • Pack #2 delivers Chloe Frazier, Tenzin, Zoran Lazarevic, Harry Flynn, and the Phurba Dagger!
  • The avatars cost $0.49 cents each, but you can save some cash with the bundle packs at $1.49 each.

Lots of love from Naughty Dog this week to their fans. So, you gonna start the treasure huntin’ tonight? Share your comments below.

Source: Gametrailers

And it STILL keeps on getting better and better :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

so whats the 2 vs 2

is it just 2 vs 2 (total 4) or 2 vs 2 vs 2 (total 16)

either way it sounds nice

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

2v2 I think.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

so just 4 player on a map
its ok, but it would've better with something like gears

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

This ain't Gears ;)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

Great... the weekend that I don't have my PS3 since it's dead, and they have a double exp weekend...

Just my luck!

What about me? The weekend I decide to give SSF4 and Yakuza 3 a go is when they do this, not to mention I just traded in Final Fantasy 13 and LBP for Split/Second and LBP goty.

Yeah but atleast you HAVE a working PS3, lol...

On a side note, which region are you from and how much did you get for LBP trade in? Since I fancy the GOTY edition too...

I'm in that there London. I went to the GAME store near my work and they gave me £5 for it.

sounds good