By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 conference watching for free?

Is there a place where I can watch the E3 press conferences without a paid subscription? The event is coming up soon and every site I know of charges for the feed.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Around the Network

IGN & Gamespot do free ones

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

IGN, Gamespot & G4TV always give free broadcasts with good quality

Yea IGN, Gamespot, G4, etc. I think Xlive might also show the MS ones. Not sure if the same with PSN. And there will be numerous blogs and sites giving live feeds. Trust me, when the news happens, you'll know as soon as possible.

I personally like the live feeds better because usually the videos are laggy haha. Guess the big sites haven't really gotten that quite down.

The best one last year was gametrailers.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Yea IGN, Gamespot, G4, etc. I think Xlive might also show the MS ones. Not sure if the same with PSN. And there will be numerous blogs and sites giving live feeds. Trust me, when the news happens, you'll know as soon as possible.

I personally like the live feeds better because usually the videos are laggy haha. Guess the big sites haven't really gotten that quite down.

really?

but in,ive feeds you can' see what they show

also I didn't have any problem with ign's boadcast last year

just watch the G4TV network, shows the big 3's conferences live, no commercial interruptions and more

arcane_chaos said:
just watch the G4TV network, shows the big 3's conferences live, no commercial interruptions and more

Sounds like I'll do that, and hopefully gametrailers will have an upload for the stuff I miss.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

don't watch gamespot lol. i watched it last year and it kept crashing.
funny thing was when the videos were okay there was no comments.
but when it crashed , all hell broke loose lol.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Last year I watched in Gamespot.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.