By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has given me a nerdgasm

cmeese47 said:
I agree the picture ads were fine but these videos are terrible

Just try opening multiple tabs at once.  YAY!!

Around the Network

damn it!!! gotta go change my pants! =)

What games do you think will be added to this come e3?

PS3 is looking really fly this year! GT5 is a guaranteed buy for me and SOCOM 4 is a likely buy.

Not to mention the tons of multiplat games coming too.

Where's the rumored Resistance 3 love?

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Around the Network

i'm not expecting R3 to release this year, esp. when Socom4 is already announced for this fall

added I knew I was forgetting something

I wonder what the new Insomniac exclusive will be

Sony reminds me of the unattractive girl in high school who blooms into a beautiful princess in college. I'm looking forward to vsXIII, infamous 2, and kz3

Man i need to get rich quick or die tryin to play all these damn games. And a note, "eyepet for people who are into it" I could say the same for any game on that list, socom for anyone who is into it, the last guardian for anyone who is into it, the agent for anyone whose into it, I dont think it is necessarily appropriate to address eyepets fanbase as anyone who is into it because that can be said for any franchise. Not tryin to be an asshole although by now you think I am, im just trying to throw my three cents out there. As far as the games go, I really dont know how Im going to decide this holiday season which games to purchase and which games to rent, im on a budget and own all three consoles plus a ds and psp, how the fudge am I gonna balance all this out? Man I need to be somebody's getaway driver for a couple days, hope i dont get caught.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB