By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Account Banned! Anybody know of a way to get it unbanned?

It's spam. Look at the URL of the link they provide.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:

Hmmm, it's definitely not random spam from Sony.

I am unable to log in to the PSN with that account now =(.  I'm pretty suprised that I got banned when there are so many other people out there with offensive names.  Must have been quite a lot of complaints about me.  Poor losers I say

I'd ask them for a name change then, at least XBL does that so you don't lose your gamerscore..

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Epoch said:
Arcturus said:

I am unable to log in to the PSN with that account now =(.  I'm pretty suprised that I got banned when there are so many other people out there with offensive names.  Must have been quite a lot of complaints about me.  Poor losers I say

I find it odd that the message you received doesn't mention your PSN ID anywhere.

What happened when you clicked the link in that message?

What happens when you try to log into PSN? Does it say account banned, or does it say incorrect password?

try using another language, i doubt they will find out

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

yeah dude, this has never happened before, i think it is spam.

Arcturus said:
Epoch said:
Arcturus said:

I find it odd that the message you received doesn't mention your PSN ID anywhere.

What happened when you clicked the link in that message?

What happens when you try to log into PSN? Does it say account banned, or does it say incorrect password?

When I try to log in, it says "You may not access the PSN with this account".  Other accounts are fine tho.  The link goes to some Sony site with the ToS, and some common reasons for being banned.

I particularly like this one:

Community Standards Abuse

An act that breaks the various agreements required to be accepted to access and use anything on the PlayStation®Network that is not defined by other offenses.

Basically: "We can ban you for Anything".

Your new PSN account ID: far_q_all

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

I was thinking SonyFuksGoats, but that might end poorly. 

Perhaps I should make a poll of my top choice of new user names and let you guys pick my new one ? I dont want to end up with "UnicornLover" tho.

Epoch said:
binary solo said:

I was thinking SonyFuksGoats, but that might end poorly. 

Perhaps I should make a poll of my top choice of new user names and let you guys pick my new one ? I dont want to end up with "UnicornLover" tho.

That's a good idea, but don't make it a poll, ask for new names, I would lose to see what d21lewis comes up with rofl

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos