By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Movie moments that surprised you (spoiler alert)

Funny games - rewind

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Luke, I AM YOUR FATHER

I was going to say that.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

btw Memento still surprises me everytime i watch it
such a complex movie
Nolan is a genius

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

otoniel said:
btw Memento still surprises me everytime i watch it
such a complex movie
Nolan is a genius

Best fucking movie, ever.

And, the first time I saw "The Usual Suspects" and found out that the crippled guy telling the story wasn't really crippled but, in fact, was the super criminal that everybody feared.  That was the first time I was hit with a surprise twist ending.  I immediately watched that movie again!! 

"I tell ya it was Keyser Soze!!"

The ending of Sleepaway Camp.

It's like the Crying Game but worse. Much, much worse.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Sixth Sense, when you find out Bruce Willis was dead all along. I was shocked that so many people didn't figure that shit out at the very beginning of that god awful movie.

I'm with you there. It was telegraphed to the viewer in something like ten different ways that he was dead. If you didn't see that coming by the end, I don't know how you can count to ten without forgeting a few numbers. It was not a surprise at all, I was wondering when they were going to let the cat out of the bag.

too many to list

The part in XMEN:The Last Stand when Jean Grey kills Xavier. I didn't see that coming at all. I never read anything about hom dying in the comic books I had when I was growing up.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY