By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 10 Exclusive titles on 360 :)

1. Tales of Vesperia (If I can't buy it for my PS3 here, then its exclusive to me.)

2. Mass Effect 2

3. Gears of War

4. Mass Effect

5. Splinter Cell Conviction

6. Fable II

7. Gears of War 2

8. Geometry Wars RE2

9. Halo 3

10. Crackdown

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Haters gonna Hate. Too bad some mods are hating, too. I still can't believe I was banned for calling Left 4 Dead exclusive. You guys better ban Microsoft as well, because their label on Fable III says: "Exclusive on Xbox 360 and Windows". At least warn them.

1. Halo 3
  2. Fable II
  3. Gears of War 2
  4. Alan Wake
  5. Left 4 Dead
  6. Splinter Cell Conviction
  7. Gears of War
  8. Ninja Blade
  9. Call of Duty 2
  10. Halo Wars

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Mine are

1. Mass Effect
2. Gears of War 2
3. Gears of War
4. Halo 3
5. Alan Wake - only just started will probably get higher
6. Lost Oddysey
7. Infinite Undiscovery
8. Forza 3
9. Viva Pinata
10. Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts

In no real particular order they are my favourites so far, I havent played mass effect 2... well properly. metro 2033, condemned, pgr4, enchanted arms, blue dragon... actually quite a few

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

seriously wtf is wrong with these people, this thread is meant to be lighthearted, kudos to selnor, this is why i stopped coming to this site for a while. It clearly states about console exclusives vs exclusives, the main point was exclusives that is aloud to include console exclusives.

Also Bodhesatva you're being obnoxious and you know it. Get over it

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Sigh..this site isnt what it use to be about 1 year ago. I really hate to see how its going...and this thread is a good example.

Around the Network
DarkisWR said:
Sigh..this site isnt what it use to be about 1 year ago. I really hate to see how its going...and this thread is a good example.

lol it was worse than this three years ago.  I blame Kuutra and his love for FFXII and grumpy avatars.

Alright children. Stop bickering. Stop breaking mommy's antique lamps. Daddy has to lock this thread now. See what you made me do?!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.