By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Alpha Protocol - Where are the reviews?

Simple question and I'd like to hear a simple answer.

This game will flop if there are almost no information about the quality of this game and hype can only be created by some reviews.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

so far i have not seen any reviews....
no hype for the game too and preorders are pretty low...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Its first review
http://free-pc-guides.com/games/alpha-protocol-review-scans-surfaces-01553

88 is already better than I thought.
I mean the trailers were rated very well on Gametrailers, but to me the gameplay looked rather dull. I was expecting more of a 75-79.

We're, what, a week away? I'd expect stuff by weekend or next Monday.

And, yeah, I'm waiting on reviews too. But I sure hope its great because it has potential galore.

Around the Network

This game will surprise some people...

Judging by the developers past repertoar, I have a feeling we have another solid product here.

Comes out in a week exactly. The closer we get to the release date the more reviews will pour in

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

The game is coming out in three days in Europe.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

I've had the game pre-ordered for quite some time now and I know that it does not have much positive hype in the press. I think the publisher (Sega) embargoed reviews b/c they do not have much faith in the product. I seriously hope that is not the case.

I have stong opinions. Slanted they may be. Uninformed they are not

Hype or not, I'm grabbing this thing so fast it will make passerby's eyes explode.

Chris Avellone on writing? YES SIR.