By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony encourages third parties to make Carnival Games like titles for Move

That's not what I understand from Dyer's quote.

Around the Network

I knew it. Sony wants clowns to dominate the world!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Damn it, how serious is this thread?

Anyway, Sony have been saying that they're catering to the "core" audience, who want precision in their controls. What they're trying to tell publishers is that "waggle" won't cut it.

Well. It kinda does sound like they only want games that have been proven to sell great on the Wii

A thread on Sony? oh ok....the topic sounds horrible! CAN IT BE TRUE!? oh it's by Rol, nvm didn't read it..

out of this thread in
4, 3 ,2 ,1

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

satire/joke blah blah aside. You make a very good point, whilst I don't think all hardcore games on the wii have flopped (500k+ is respectable) I think casual games have done better.

At the end of the day, even if Microsoft and Sony take up this silly "no shovelware/casual" game promise, they'll cave in a years time.

Who was the celebrity who said "Sometimes your own words prove to make a nutricious diet"?
I think it was Churchill.
Anyway, I just remembered that.

We already have a thread on this quote, which you posted in, which is where this topic should have gone.