By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Messages from Nathan Drake

I know this may not be related to Uncharted. But, in any case it is a bit of a eye opening of what future Uncharted games can bring.

It might be boring to some but it is quite interesting if you watch and follow along, it might even make sense to some.

Figured since he mention a lost city in the south pole, I just got this idea of the many other lost cities they claim to be in this world.

watch and enjoy;

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

They already did the ice and jungle environments, I want to see desert or water? I hope this is a motion comic, but I also hope it is a much longer motion comic than the Eye of Indra

nightsurge said:
Xmanny2009X said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
IT COULD BE uncharted on PSP2 with uncharted series quality graphics

Yea i was just thinking about that but just imagine the EPICNESS!

Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, Resistance 3, Infamous 2, Gran Turismo 5, Last Guardian, FFvXIII and many more in 1 FUCKING DAY! or to make it more epic 2 FUCKING HOURS!  I will pass out due to massive overload of epicness!

And I'll pass out from exhaustion after playing all of them on the show floor!

I hate you. lol jk XD

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Please no, i want a freaking jak game.

Drake go travel to south pole and keep digging your hole there, i don't want you!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Solid_Snake4RD said:

Nathan Drake has just written new messages on his official page at the german social network "MeinVZ":

- "Amundsen was the first to reach the South Pole. He wrote about a city that is said to have lain under the ice there. That doesn't make any sense!"

- "The South Pole is now 25 million years under ice. Such cities didn't exist at that time. What has Amundsen seen? I can't sleep because of that!"

- "I'm probably crazy, but I want to know more about it. I will fly to Fredrikstad, Amundsen's hometown. Must know it"

http://n4g.com/news/529301/new-messages-from-nathan-drake

Whoa, Nathan Drake meets Lovecraft? Mountains of Madness? Can't wait.

Paid by the alliance
to slay all the giants.

Around the Network

**** YEAH baby bring it on.