By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Messages from Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake has just written new messages on his official page at the german social network "MeinVZ":

- "Amundsen was the first to reach the South Pole. He wrote about a city that is said to have lain under the ice there. That doesn't make any sense!"

- "The South Pole is now 25 million years under ice. Such cities didn't exist at that time. What has Amundsen seen? I can't sleep because of that!"

- "I'm probably crazy, but I want to know more about it. I will fly to Fredrikstad, Amundsen's hometown. Must know it"

http://n4g.com/news/529301/new-messages-from-nathan-drake

Around the Network

Uncharted 3 Confirmed!!

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Mother of all things Holy. Can you imagine if they had Uncharted 3 at E3. Haha would be epic!

:O too much awesomeness of late, can not withstand...AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

IT COULD BE uncharted on PSP2 with uncharted series quality graphics

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:

:O :O :O

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Solid_Snake4RD said:

Wouldn't Uncharted 3 for early next year be a little more likely? Ockham's Razor...look it up.

Solid_Snake4RD said:

Yea i was just thinking about that but just imagine the EPICNESS!

Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, Resistance 3, Infamous 2, Gran Turismo 5, Last Guardian, FFvXIII and many more in 1 FUCKING DAY! or to make it more epic 2 FUCKING HOURS!  I will pass out due to massive overload of epicness!

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

NYANKS said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

Wouldn't Uncharted 3 for early next year be a little more likely? Ockham's Razor...look it up.

it could be but i think they should not overuse the frnachise by bringing it on PS3 every 2 years

and SONY doesn't normally just keep milking franchises

it was also the reason suggested PSP2 and not PSP as uncharted quality wouldn't experienced on it and would dulll it down

Maybe Sony has been releasing info like LBP2, GT5, KZ3 before E3, so that they get the deserved attention and then on E3 release the BIG GUNS! This way, all the products gets the same attention. If they say everyhing on one day, the impact can be less than the sum of its parts.