By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who bought Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Who bought Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Total:0

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was released today. Did anyone buy it? I'm still waiting for my copying to come in the mail when I do I'm going to play it for the rest of day.

Around the Network

I wish! I have it on preorder but will have to wait until it's released here in the UK.

Ordered it from Amazon.  Hopefully it won't take too long, but I have a huge backlog anyway.

The poll says noone bought it.

Jaos said:

the game will bomb confirmed!!!

i will have to wait a month for the European release, nintendo is torturing us, if i could i would sue them:P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

According to Amazon, my copy was shipped today. Should get here right about the time I finish with Batman Arkham Asylum.

I bought it but it won't be shipped until Tuesday. ;__;

Pixel Art can be fun.

Amazon already shipped my copy of the game but it will not arrived till the end of the week.

zero129 said:
Cougarman said:
Jaos said:

the game will bomb confirmed!!!

i will have to wait a month for the European release, nintendo is torturing us, if i could i would sue them:P

Thats why i orded my copy from the US no way was i waiting a month for such a great game..

i could order from the US too, but i will be away from my wii for a month soon, by the time i get back to my wii SMG2 should be out in the UK, so its partly my fault.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I bought it at retailer. Awesomeness.