By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo fans, which console do you think is better Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans, which console do you think is better Xbox 360 or PS3?

PS3 143 63.27%

Xbox 360 83 36.73%

Total:226

I don't own either,but, I have played both. I think the 360 has nothing,but, shooters. The PS3 has a lot of variety for gamers and it has blu-ray. The PS3 is easily better than the 360.

Around the Network

as far as i hate sony i have to say ps3.

i like ps3 library a lot more than 360's. the only 360 games i'm interest in playing are Alan Wake, MGS: Rising, Lost Odissey and maybe Too Human (no matter how much i'm told it sucks, deep down i'm still a silicon knights fanboy).
For ps3 i would buy MGS4, the RPGs, God Of War (3 and collection), Heavy Rain. Killzone 2 (i know 360 is the system of choiche for shooters, but i prefere to play Call Of Duty on Wii because of the superior control scheme, and i never really come to like any of the Halos)

ps3 is also a blu-ray player and has free online.(i will never pay for playing online with my console.)

that pretty much settles it.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

I'm biased...
I have a PC which plays roughly 100% of any XBox games I would like to play.

The PS3 has more exclusives that interest me... MGS4, Uncharted, Little Big Planet.

I will say the XBox Live Arcade does interest me, though. Playing some Ninja Turtles Arcade game with 3 other people over the internet, or playing HD Street Fighter 2 over the internet sound a lot of fun.

@fighter: You wouldn't be saying that if the poll was in favor of the 360, but oh well, I'm not gonna waste my time. You trying to pull the card of "he's exempt because of his sig" alone shoots your argument down, because I can name some members here who reek of bias against the PS3 (obvious by their history). But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, champ.

Besides, it's pretty even now, I believe.

Anyways, OT: I've been a Nintendo fan since childhood, and I started this gen with a Wii and DS only. Really, in 2007-mid 2008, I was thinking of getting an Xbox 360 first for Halo 3, Fable II, Xbox Live Arcade, and the JRPGs/WRPGs released on it. I didn't have the money for a PS3, even though I REALLY wanted to play MGS4 more than anything else at the time.

But then when I heard of Demon's Souls in late 2008, as well as Valkyria Chronicles, I was sold. The PS3 also had Killzone 2 coming, and sadly, that was a disappointment to me, as I loved the first game.

I also NEED GT5, but since it's taking too long to release, I thought maybe I could leave the PS3 for a later purchase, but with MGS4 and VC amongst the other mentioned games, I simply had to get a PS3. Besides, a good number of my favorites this gen are multiplat, so why not get the console with the great multiplats and best exclusives first?

I got a 360 months later. I'm not bothered by the XBL pricing, but I don't know...a lot of their exclusives let me down. Halo is great, the MP is loads of good fun, and so is Gears. But Fable II, I didn't enjoy as much as the first, though I like the art direction. Rare have lost their magic. Lost Odyssey had a great story, but I couldn't really get into the gameplay much. Blue Dragon was just terrible. And a good number of 360 games are also on PC, which I have 24/7 access to. But the XBLA is great.

So while I like the Xbox 360, I favor PsWii.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

DarkCronos said:
as far as i hate sony i have to say ps3.

i like ps3 library a lot more than 360's. the only 360 games i'm interest in playing are Alan Wake, MGS: Rising, Lost Odissey and maybe Too Human (no matter how much i'm told it sucks, deep down i'm still a silicon knights fanboy).
For ps3 i would buy MGS4, the RPGs, God Of War (3 and collection), Heavy Rain. Killzone 2 (i know 360 is the system of choiche for shooters, but i prefere to play Call Of Duty on Wii because of the superior control scheme, and i never really come to like any of the Halos)

ps3 is also a blu-ray player and has free online.(i will never pay for playing online with my console.)

that pretty much settles it.

MGS: Rising is also coming to PS3.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

ps3 (i don't know why... i just own it) lol