By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SHould i buy galaxy 2 (look in thread stupid question i know)

You have to buy it, and so does everyone else!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Damn me for getting Heart Gold so recently.

I have to wait a month for this.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

What do YOU think of the music, dtewi?

Also did you ever play Super Mario 64

This is important

Wagram said:
Friend of mine pirated it. Is playing it at the moment. He said it is almost the same thing as the first Mario Galaxy. So if you enjoyed that one then I would definitely say get it.

If you do, order it from Amazon. You get 20 dollars off your next purchase!

Okay, so instead of pointing towards the numerous incredible reviews, you have to bring in this "friend's" tenuous judgment? Methinks this is a not-so-subtle way to troll and say it's nothing but more of the first Galaxy. 

Which, you know, I don't know how anybody could tell from only just starting to play it. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Wagram said:
Friend of mine pirated it. Is playing it at the moment. He said it is almost the same thing as the first Mario Galaxy. So if you enjoyed that one then I would definitely say get it.

Okay, so instead of pointing towards the numerous incredible reviews, you have to bring in this "friend's" tenuous judgment? Methinks this is a not-so-subtle way to troll and say it's nothing but more of the first Galaxy. 

Which, you know, I don't know how anybody could tell from only just starting to play it. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
dtewi said:

This is important

Sounds western. It's a bit catchy, and it's definitely nothing like any Mario song I heard before.

And I played, beat, and loved Super Mario 64.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

This is important

Sounds western. It's a bit catchy, and it's definitely nothing like any Mario song I heard before.

I don't know if this will hit your nostalgia like it does mine, since you're like ten, but here:

Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

This is important

I don't know if this will hit your nostalgia like it does mine, since you're like ten, but here:

Holy crap! Yeah I felt the nostalgia.

Remix of first Bowser lair theme in SM64?

I may have to get this game sooner.

EDIT: It sounds a bit strange without the laugh at the beginning.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

blaydcor said:
Wagram said:

I was saying that for those who liked the first need to definitely get the 2nd. I wasn't trolling.

...and I don't trust reviews.

Wagram said:

nah his friend dont know anything

I been playing the game the whole day and is really better than the first

yoshi,cloud mario and plenty other things makes it feel so fresh and new

kinda like uncharted 2 vs uncharted 1

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10