By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Make you Killzone 3 story guess!!

Hey guys. 

Well what to say... I simply love the Killzone universe. While I thought that Killzone's 2 campaign wasn't too good, I did enjoy a lot the atmosphere and how the helghast were represented. I was one of the few people that enjoyed the ending, because of the fresh posibilities it can bring to the series. 

Analizing WW2 and Killzone, we can see that the helghast ( germans) invade but are beaten back ( USSR, US). However, at the end of the second game, Visari is dead alongside the Isa invaders, so now, there´s really no direct comparison to the development of WW2. What the developers do is completely up to them. 

As such, I would like to hear your opinions of how you think the story will continue. Now that some info On KZ3 has been leaked, we have certain pieces that we can string together. 

On my part, I think the game will still take place on Helghan, as the Gamepro scans show that the game takes in a place far away from home, that I consider to be Vekta. Also, it says that you will feel outnumbered, which can be explained by the fact that most of the ISA army was killed with the nuke. Maybe the game will specifically take place on another part of Helghan, and will see Sev and the rest of the ISa forces trying to survive until help arrives. For sure another strong Helghast leader will arise as a crossover between Radec and Visari. The commander of the fleet that flies over the palace will be the new leader. 

Everything seems to be going nice at this point, however I am worried about the "helghast demonstrating they still have some humanity left in them". This sounds so much like they are going to surrender and regret about what they have done, and I think that that would be quite crappy. The helghast are cool because of the strong commitment they have towards their race and ideals. I would like to see them succeding in their struggle or fighting to the end, not surrendering agaisnt the ISA. 

Around the Network

i think that part meant that some part of the storyline is going to show the other side of the war, maybe play as a helghan?
i'd like to see more gadgets and more scifi stuff, and more varied places,for example different planets, maybe some wild life? (like in KZ2 the huge cockroaches)
i'd like to see them do something about Rico , i seriously don't like him, i'd like more character interactions and backstory, i'd like to see more female characters(Evelyn was a good character), also i'd want to have story based moments , not all of them about shooting and movie-like loud action (this is rare in FPS these days =/ ).

there are so many ways to improve on it i could go on for a long time.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

All i have to say is
RICO IS THE LAST BOSS!!
I'm going to write this down.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

As long as Rico is killed everything will be OK for me

Would really love to see a Scolar Visari speach at the beginning.

It is really sad to say that I can actually say the entire KZ2 speach word for freakin word.

Around the Network

I wanna play as the Helghan, they are actually the good guys and the oppressed and the ISA are the bad guys.

http://killzone.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Line

The timeline is also on the KZ official website.

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

FullMetalMerc said:

I wanna play as the Helghan, they are actually the good guys and the oppressed and the ISA are the bad guys.

http://killzone.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Line

The timeline is also on the KZ official website.

Technically your right, But your also wrong.

Neither side is really good. They both have blood on their hands.

My guess is the start of the game will be escaping hellghan alive with the same crew...And everything going to hell in the process. They'll show hellghast civilians for the first time I think the harsh realities of war will become the forefront of the story - the fact that there is no good guy. Not sure if this will be just one or two levels.. Rico will get promoted into leadership and become a ruthless bad guy - who could possibly could be a boss at the end. The hellghast will win and have a new leader. The hellghast will once again invade vecta for a completley different locale and some epic cutscenes of the hellghast invasion on civilians... I would love for more cutscenes and storyline the universe is very well written.

tis really funny how everyone died EXCEPT Rico jawzuz.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

sev hunts down rico for ruining kz2 would b e good.