By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've completed Mario Galaxy 100% and it's terrible!

...because now Medal of honor heroes 2 has been delayed I now have nothing to play, any ideas?

Is Resident Evil: The Brolly Chronicles any good?

Around the Network

one thing I was very disappointed with in RE:UC is the lack of a calibration feature. As a light gun shooter, it's pretty average. I've always been a fan of time crisis and RE:UC doesn't really stack up, especially since it's not accurate.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
one thing I was very disappointed with in RE:UC is the lack of a calibration feature. As a light gun shooter, it's pretty average. I've always been a fan of time crisis and RE:UC doesn't really stack up, especially since it's not accurate.

That sounds like a 'don't bother'.

Is it fun at all? 

is there not a BIG problem in RE UC :

in the screen, there is a spot to help you that is usually not here in this type of game (like Crisis) ?

Time to Work !

Metroid Prime 3
Zack & Wiki
Resident Evil 4
Super Paper Mario

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Metroid Prime 3
Zack & Wiki
Resident Evil 4
Super Paper Mario

assuming he is PAL (MoH delay PAL only), then Zack & Wiki isnt an option, it has been delayed until next year as well :(

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Legend11 said:
Metroid Prime 3
Zack & Wiki
Resident Evil 4
Super Paper Mario

Metroid: Hated the chore of scanning in previous games, slowed down the action for me.

Zack and Wiki: Didn't know it was out in UK.

RE4: Finished

Super Paper Mario: Completed GC version 100% but found the battles very tedious, wouldn't want do the same again in another game.

But the battles are like in platformers in Super Paper Mario, it's not turn-based anymore. I'd really give it a try!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Strikers?

I hear there are calibration features in Ghost Squad and Link's Crossbow... does the calibration carry over to other games or just those two? I guess it all goes down the drain once you switch games.