By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS Rising, are you getting it?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
AnarchyWest said:
Hidalgo said:
I'm not interested in the kind of game it's going to be, so I'm passing ^^.

its going to be a stealth game...

Metal Gear hasn't been a stealth game in years. Plus with Raiden there is really no reason to hide.

I guess you haven't played any of the MGS games on the harder difficulties then.

OT: If the game is good, then i see no reason why i would not buy it.

Around the Network

MGS Rising on the 360? Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Raiden is in it? Oh noooooooooooooooooo!!! MGS is Solid Snake? Oh nooooooooooooo!!!

Get over yourself people...who cares if Snake is not the main character...who cares if its on both systems now...the MGS is among the best gaming series' out there...I'm sure the ps3 is the lead console with it being ported to the 360...just like FF13...I wonder if it'll be only on the ps3 in Japan...

I can see now people not getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 if Luigi was the main character and the rest of the game was the same.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MGS4 was very disappointing so no

weaponx3 said:

MGS Rising on the 360? Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Raiden is in it? Oh noooooooooooooooooo!!! MGS is Solid Snake? Oh nooooooooooooo!!!

Get over yourself people...who cares if Snake is not the main character...who cares if its on both systems now...the MGS is among the best gaming series' out there...I'm sure the ps3 is the lead console with it being ported to the 360...just like FF13...I wonder if it'll be only on the ps3 in Japan...

I can see now people not getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 if Luigi was the main character and the rest of the game was the same.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

learn how to read, i never mentioned anything about the 360. MGS is headed down the road RE is on, Raiden is not interesting and whats the point of hiding if your a bad ass cyborg.

We know literally nothing about the title, so you'll only get four types of responders to this thread:

• MGS fans who will buy it no matter what.
  • People who don't like MGS but feel compelled to answer the question.
  • Fanboys who aren't buying it because it's multiplat.
  • Fanboys who are buying it because it's multiplat.

Everybody else will wait until we actually know something about the game before attempting to judge it.

I will be buying it, and I fall in the first group.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

We know literally nothing about the title, so you'll only get four types of responders to this thread:

• MGS fans who will buy it no matter what.
  • People who don't like MGS but feel compelled to answer the question.
  • Fanboys who aren't buying it because it's multiplat.
  • Fanboys who are buying it because it's multiplat.

Everybody else will wait until we actually know something about the game before attempting to judge it.

I will be buying it, and I fall in the first group.

true but you ccan quote me when i say that it takes place during of b4 MGS4 (we know Raiden is the main character lol)

Raiden haters don't seem to be true MGS fans
how could you already hate the game when all we know is Raiden will be the playable character?
I would even bet the game won't have Raiden in his cyborg ninja suit and the images and teaser they released is just PR to sell to the crowd that thinks Raiden is cool now because he is a ninja.
I think the MGS2 haters should read this article, maybe you'll will finally understand and appreciate the art of MGS2
http://www.metagearsolid.org/reports_legacyofmgs2_3.html

I'll just wait until more info comes out about this game.

After the awful MGS4, no thanks. I'll just wait for some news and gameplay videos before deciding to rent it or not.

Mirson said:
After the awful MGS4, no thanks. I'll just wait for some news and gameplay videos before deciding to rent it or not.

ok ok we get it already.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey