By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS Rising, are you getting it?

I won't, for me MGS is Solid Snake....what about you?

Around the Network

renting it for sure, if it was a ps3 exclusive it would have been a buy but since thekojima went with the 360 as well its only a rent for me

xxrkoxx said:

renting it for sure, if it was a ps3 exclusive it would have been a buy but since thekojima went with the 360 as well its only a rent for me

I think he didn't want Snake on the 360, notice the amin guy is Raiden.

it depends.

If we go back to when it was announced, then no because MGS4 team and Kojima werent involved (Kojima not director). But now that the MGS4 team is helping out with development it helps guarantee it will be nothing short than another badass MGS game so yes, for now, until i see and hear more on it.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

I wrote out a bloated sarcastic response involving the mention of time machines but decided against posting it.

All I'll say is that I'll wait until we have even the slightest shred of information about the plot, characters and gameplay of this title before coming to any rash conclusions.

Xbbjf9s said:

I suppose you didn't like MGS3, MGS2, Portable Ops. And won't be getting Peace Walker either?

If Kojima isn't working on it completely I doubt it will have much of a luster at all. The funny part is this game is giving what MGS4 lacked.....which was a decent battling experience with Raiden. I sucks that gamers had to wait for leftovers before we could get that experience MGS4 lacked. Luckily I wll be renting it because my dormatory had a videogame rental service. :)

Yes, definitely. I'm 100% sure it'll be amazing and another great story on Raiden's part. I may even get it day one if the reviews turn out to be good.

Plus Kojima was checkng over the game now and then; this alone ensures the game will turn out to be great.

non-gravity said:
Xbbjf9s said:

I suppose you didn't like MGS3, MGS2, Portable Ops. And won't be getting Peace Walker either?

Exactly. From what I am hearing as well, Peace Walker will really be an achivement for Kojima this gen.