By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NK Sinks SK Ship; Says Retaliation = War

Garnett said:
Samus Aran said:
Garnett said:
Samus Aran said:
Garnett said:

NWO = One unified goverment over the hole world.

If any nation isnt part of it, then its not a NWO, Iran and NK are the nations that refuse to be apart of it.

Were gonna invade NK or Iran and take them over, so we can introduce a new world order.

One unified government= not going to happen any time soon. 

Regional powers will come up in the 21st century. Take the EU for example, I'd love it if all the national borders in the EU would be abolished(although that's far away as well, but not so far as one unified government in the world). Not to forget that a unified Europe would become a new super power, if not the biggest super power yet. 

Whats the best way to create a league of nations? Create ww1

Whats the best way to create the United Nations? Create WW2

Whats the best way to create a New World Order? Create WW3.

Problem, Reaction, Solution is what they are trying to do. Lets use 9/11 as an example

9/11 Happens, towers fall and American citizens die. - The problem has been found.

American citizens are pissed off that this happened, we DEMAND war with who ever did it.

We invade Afghanstan.

Lets apply this to NK or Iran

We fuck with Iran/ NK and all out war happens, a few nukes fall

The president suggest that we have one unified goverment to stop "evil" powers like this. People like it because they are brainwashed.

NWO is formed, we all have chips in our hands or foreheads.

League of nations was a useless piece of shit. United Nations actually works.

Iran and North Korea are hardly worth a world war. That and both countries can't stand up against more powerful countries like China, USA, countries from the EU, etc

You're just assuming China will support North Korea, they might be allies on paper, but in the end, why would they chose to defend North Korea? For a pragmatic country like China it would be really stupid to defend that useless piece of shit if they decided to invade South Korea. 

Exactly, League of Nations wasnt working, so they made a United Nations. Now when the UN fails to stop WW3, what do you think is gonna happen? A New World Order..

Trust me, We or an Ally will invade NK and Iran, or we will kill their leaders and put our own in.

I think regional powers will be formed before there will ever be a new world order. With regional powers I mostly mean the European Union. We all know how a "United states of Europe" would surpass everyone. 

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Garnett said:
Samus Aran said:
Garnett said:
Samus Aran said:
Garnett said:

NWO = One unified goverment over the hole world.

If any nation isnt part of it, then its not a NWO, Iran and NK are the nations that refuse to be apart of it.

Were gonna invade NK or Iran and take them over, so we can introduce a new world order.

One unified government= not going to happen any time soon. 

Regional powers will come up in the 21st century. Take the EU for example, I'd love it if all the national borders in the EU would be abolished(although that's far away as well, but not so far as one unified government in the world). Not to forget that a unified Europe would become a new super power, if not the biggest super power yet. 

Whats the best way to create a league of nations? Create ww1

Whats the best way to create the United Nations? Create WW2

Whats the best way to create a New World Order? Create WW3.

Problem, Reaction, Solution is what they are trying to do. Lets use 9/11 as an example

9/11 Happens, towers fall and American citizens die. - The problem has been found.

American citizens are pissed off that this happened, we DEMAND war with who ever did it.

We invade Afghanstan.

Lets apply this to NK or Iran

We fuck with Iran/ NK and all out war happens, a few nukes fall

The president suggest that we have one unified goverment to stop "evil" powers like this. People like it because they are brainwashed.

NWO is formed, we all have chips in our hands or foreheads.

League of nations was a useless piece of shit. United Nations actually works.

Iran and North Korea are hardly worth a world war. That and both countries can't stand up against more powerful countries like China, USA, countries from the EU, etc

You're just assuming China will support North Korea, they might be allies on paper, but in the end, why would they chose to defend North Korea? For a pragmatic country like China it would be really stupid to defend that useless piece of shit if they decided to invade South Korea. 

Exactly, League of Nations wasnt working, so they made a United Nations. Now when the UN fails to stop WW3, what do you think is gonna happen? A New World Order..

Trust me, We or an Ally will invade NK and Iran, or we will kill their leaders and put our own in.

I think regional powers will be formed before there will ever be a new world order. With regional powers I mostly mean the European Union. We all know how a "United states of Europe" would surpass everyone. 

Regional powers = NWO

Lets say if their is an NA union, we'll call it Americo. All the Regional powers will be best friends, and everyone will be related. Theirfore even if there isnt one unified world, there will still be a NWO.