By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So who's watching the final episode of LOST?

I'm a fan of the series, I absolutely love the narrative style, characters and story so far. I'm trying to find out which other gamers like the show too

Around the Network

Not me. I've decided I want the last six years I've spent watching it (including the profoundly uninspiring fifth season) to have all been for nothing.

Am I the only LOST fan here?

I'm ready for it. We should all have a big Lost party at my house. I have a crate of Dharma Initiative party snacks and drinks I can open for the occasion.

Regarding the series, I've come to the decision that I can live without knowing a detailed explanation as to how everything happened. I don't need all the answers. In fact the episode chronicling Jacob and MIB's chidlhood was frankly something I felt I was better off not knowing. The mystery was far better than the reality, and it just took away from the crisp pace the final season was moving at.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I am a Lost fan. How long is the finale? 2 hours?

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

I'm ready for it. We should all have a big Lost party at my house. I have a crate of Dharma Initiative party snacks and drinks I can open for the occasion.

Regarding the series, I've come to the decision that I can live without knowing a detailed explanation as to how everything happened. I don't need all the answers. In fact the episode chronicling Jacob and MIB's chidlhood was frankly something I felt I was better off not knowing. The mystery was far better than the reality, and it just took away from the crisp pace the final season was moving at.

Can I come to the party? I'd go with a Dharma Initiative jumpsuit.

As for the episode "Accross The Sea", I also felt that the story was pretty weak and it left more questions, although the producers have told that the light and why MIB was turned into smoke will have an explanation in the final episode, so I have hopes that the show will give a pleasant explanation of the most important mysteries...

The finale will be 2 and a half hours long by the way...

I am watching it. Actually, I've already seen it. I could tell you all about it if you wanted, but that might spoil it...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I'll be watching it!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

i lost interest in lost (lol) 3 years ago

Onyxmeth said:

I considered throwing a Lost party at my place for friends but then decided that would be a bad idea because people would inevitably talk during the show and I would get pissed.  :-p