By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trauma Team ! Is out !

IRVINE, CALIFORNIA - Atlus U.S.A., Inc. today announced that Trauma Team, the publisher's exciting new medical drama experience for Wii, is now available at retailers across North America with an affordable launch MSRP of $39.99. Releasing to critical acclaim and strong positive word of mouth, Trauma Team offers gamers six different fields of medicine to master, putting Wii owners inside a living, breathing hospital and thrusting them into fun, fast-paced narrative filled with suspense, raw intensity, and drama. "Trauma Team combines the best aspects of medical dramas and crime investigation TV shows with satisfying gameplay that anyone can pick up and play," stated Aram Jabbari, Manager of Public Relations and Sales at Atlus. "Whether it's the captivating narrative, the interesting cast of characters, the variety of gameplay modes, or the ability to play with a friend, Trauma Team delivers exactly what Wii owners and fans of medical dramas are looking for in a new game. And at the attractive price of just $39.99, it offers tremendous value as well." Renowned gaming site GameSpot.com gave Trauma Team an 8 out of 10, calling it "...fun, engaging, and rewarding." Prominent industry magazines Game Informer and Nintendo Power also received the game warmly, scoring it 8 out of 10 as well. Trauma Team for Wii is now available in stores across North America with an MSRP of $39.99. For more info, visit the game's official website: http://www.atlus.com/traumateam Key Features 6 Ways to Play Doctor -- Step into the roles of 6 different doctors to see their stories unfold and master their specialties in surgery, diagnosis, orthopedics, endoscopy, autopsy/investigation, and first response. Dramatic, Dynamic Stories -- Inside and outside the hospital, you'll witness the personal and medical exploits that set the stage for their intense brand of medicine. 2-player Cooperative Play -- Whether you need support in surgery, emergency first response, orthopedics, or endoscopy, bring along another pair of hands and get the job done! Trauma Team has been rated "T" for Teen with Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco, and Violence by the ESRB.

------------------------------------------ 

This game has being a surprise for me , its waaaay better than any other Trauma game out there , the history (all of the six) is really great and different one of each other , even if all come together in the end, the characters are all well crafted with amazing voice work.

The gameplay, keeps everything that worked in previous games, and add some really good elements like endoscopy and the investigation cases are long , and i can say that a had a better time exploring the crime scenes and putting facts together than some times at the court with PW on Wii ware or DS , mostly because every line has voice work and the logic is perfect. 

If you are looking for the game that will help SMG2 comes faster here you go , and also the game is not full price , MUST BUY !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Sorry i dont have time to put a review ~~' ...

I actually heard it wasn't so good... Then again, I think that came from IGN, so there ya go.
Never played any of the games in the series, but I might give this one a try. Eventually.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

"Amazing voice work"?

Really? Colour me skeptical.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Amazing voice work to the main characters the one that does not even has a name , are just OK , still best than 95% of the voice work i ever heard ( from games that comes from japan of course )

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
I actually heard it wasn't so good... Then again, I think that came from IGN, so there ya go.
Never played any of the games in the series, but I might give this one a try. Eventually.

Actually reviews have been surprisingly strong (not outstanding but strong) with IGN being the lowest and even IGN liked most of the game they just didn't click with a couple of the newer professions and even that seems to be merely limited to the IGN reviewer as others have not had the same complaints.

Rented the original, it was okay but not really my cup of tea.  However, I'm really intrigued by this one as I like the fact that there's a lot more diversity to mix it up.   Definitely considering it, will likely wait for it to hit $30 first though.    I already have a huge backlog...

Do you need to play the previous Trauma Center games in the series in order to get the most out of the story form this game? Or is it not a "true sequel"? I've never played a Trauma Center game before but I'm thinking about renting this. I tried Life Signs on the DS and I didn't like it.

Cheebee said:

For what it's worth (reviews...) - Metacritic is presently at 8.1 based on 18 reviews. IGN gave it a 7.5, but then again, Gamespot gave it an 8.0, Gametrailers gave it an 8.3, 1UP a B, Gameinformer an 8, Nintendo Power 80 ,and Destructoid an 85.

[Edit]Ha, while I was posting, lots of others posted before me. And finally reading all of the wall of text in the OP, I see some of these review scores are already mentioned. Still, very solid reviews, with the lowest so far being IGN's 75 and 1UP's B... Not bad when there are already 18 reviews up.[/edit]

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

loves2splooge said:
Do you need to play the previous Trauma Center games in the series in order to get the most out of the story form this game? Or is it not a "true sequel"? I've never played a Trauma Center game before but I'm thinking about renting this. I tried Life Signs on the DS and I didn't like it.

No you don need , this game in fact has nothing to do with the other games history wise , but trust me , they could make a fantastic anime with the 6 histories on this game ...

Sadly I won't have the time nor money to enjoy this title and SMG2 at this same time. Maybe in the future at some point.