By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the most disgusting thing you've seen on the internet?

Part of me wonders if its worse than animated tubgirl, part of me sure as hell doesn't want to find out!

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

Does reading count, or only pictures and video?

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Ok so I checked urbandictionary and seeing as I'm about to have lunch, I don't wanna see that shit :P

puffy said:
Ok so I checked urbandictionary and seeing as I'm about to have lunch, I don't wanna see that shit :P

See? This man knows what's up. Always go to urbandictionary first.

Blue Waffles isn't that bad.

Three Guys and a Hammer is. That's the only one I haven't been able to watch, and never will.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

"Arguably the most disgusting shock video ever. The 2 minute and 26 second long video is a series of short clips of various men and women explicitly and violently mutilating their reproductive organs."

WHAT 0_o

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

mrstickball said:
Blue Waffles isn't that bad.

Three Guys and a Hammer is. That's the only one I haven't been able to watch, and never will.

I seriously agree with you on this (that is the post I made earlier, couldn't remember what it was called)

I have always been able to watch all videos without a problem, that one... I couldn't watch it all, when the poor dude was trying to breathe after those kids smashed his face to a bloody pulp and the wheezing sound and the blood bubbling up, then sticking him in the lungs/heart/eyes/brain with a screwdriver... that's when I turned it off...

Even that Chinese police officer cut in two was tame compared to the hammer one

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I worst thing I have seen is two kids in a sandbox, it is horrific.

And what the hell is the deal with 3 kids killing(?) a guy with a hammer? That is just sickening.

AdventWolf said:

I worst thing I have seen is two kids in a sandbox, it is horrific.

And what the hell is the deal with 3 kids killing(?) a guy with a hammer? That is just sickening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs 

The video that is on the internet is the one: "On July 12, a 48-year-old man named Sergei Yatzenko, disabled by a recent bout with cancer, went missing while riding his Dnepr motorcycle. His body was found four days later, with signs of a savage attack clearly visible even after four days in the summer heat."

These kids were sick, I don't know how Ukraine's justice system works, but if they have the death penalty, I don't know hwo those 3 kids didn't get it.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Holy **** those kids are messed up, they should be put through the same torment they gave. I wish I could meet them in real life and teach them a lesson, wow..