By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Microsoft's has good things to talk about the 3DS.

Nintendo and Sony have clear plans for the oncoming 3D wave. What’s Microsoft doing about it?

“We’re watching the situation, the Xbox 360 itself already supports 3D games, so preparations are made,” explained Takashi Sensui, General Manager of Microsoft’s Xbox division in Japan in an interview with Nikkei’s TrendyNet.

When asked about the Nintendo 3DS, Sensui had an optimistic reply. “I think it is an extremely good experiment. 3D games are suited for the play environment of portable machines. It’s relatively easy to realize a 3D environment space because the viewpoint and screen distance are nearly fixed.

link:http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/18/xbox-japan-honcho-on-3d-gaming-and-nintendo-3ds/

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

I dont think sony has anything good to talk about the 3DS ...hahahaha

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Mr. Sensui is just being realistic - though it might be easier for him to say that since Microsoft doesn't have an investment in gaming-only handheld platforms, so there's no sense of competition with Nintendo in that space.

Of course, he may not be talking about the 3DS at all so much as the idea of 3D gaming on portables.

An 'experiment', huh?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

He is exactly right. MS will watch the 3DS and see how it performs. If it starts to take off, expect a Zune 3D.

Around the Network

Japan is different...

3MS confirmed

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It nice to not be reading only some type of slander from X company against X company. I am sure it happens all the time, but the media could care less about that as it does not sell or create hits.

superchunk said:
He is exactly right. MS will watch the 3DS and see how it performs. If it starts to take off, expect a Zune 3D.

Thats been the MS way for decades now... The thing is, Zune 3D will prolly kick ass.

Its good to hear the occasional positive comment from one of these guys.

Tease.