updated, 98.21%, gamervision 100%.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Not kidding, if this game beats Ocarina Of Time, I'm not sure If I'll be happy or sad!

Holy crap.

SMG2 = Game of the Forever?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I just saw the game at gamerankings!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! Oh My GOD!!!! it's number one!

this is so unexpected!!! :D

guiduc said:
SleepWaking said:
OMG is has defeated Ocarina, it stands @ 97.67 now!!!!! (gamerankings).

Defeated Ocarina of Time? ZOMG This is a monster... I wasn't expecting such welcoming from critics about the game. Though, the game is very very awesome in each aspects... There's so cleverness in each level!

Finally, the impossible seems possible now.

*sigh*

You know, the original Galaxy, as well as both versions of GTAIV were also above OoT for amounts of time.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
guiduc said:
SleepWaking said:

Defeated Ocarina of Time? ZOMG This is a monster... I wasn't expecting such welcoming from critics about the game. Though, the game is very very awesome in each aspects... There's so cleverness in each level!

*sigh*

You know, the original Galaxy, as well as both versions of GTAIV were also above OoT for amounts of time.

The consensus is that SMG2 is miles better than the original, so it follows suit that its GameRankings score will be higher which is sitting pretty close next to OoT's score.

Yeah, SMG2 is possible to beat OoT.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

TWRoO said:
guiduc said:
SleepWaking said:

*sigh*

We (guiduc and me) both understand that, we're not idiots. Still it's encouraging to see and in the last few days its only gone up so indeed as said by guiduc: Finally, the impossible seems possible now.

SleepWaking said:
TWRoO said:
guiduc said:
SleepWaking said:

*sigh*

We (guiduc and me) both understand that, we're not idiots. Still it's encouraging to see and in the last few days its only gone up so indeed as said by guiduc: Finally, the impossible seems possible now.

Yeah I'm just glad Nintendo still has the magical touch for 30 years in gaming :D, unlike Sega 

sorry guys to say that... :(

smg2 beats oot i am not happy to see that················

guiduc said:
SleepWaking said:
TWRoO said:
guiduc said:
SleepWaking said:

*sigh*

Yeah I'm just glad Nintendo still has the magical touch for 30 years in gaming :D, unlike Sega 

sorry guys to say that... :(

^^ I'm sad for SEGA too :(

i really loved sonic. although some of there other IPs are pretty great, still sonic should be >>> all of their others