By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite Resident Evil Character?

Favourite Resident Evil Character?

Billy Coen 4 3.85%

Chris Redfield 4 3.85%

Jill Valentine 22 21.15%

Leon S. Kennedy 54 51.92%

Claire Redfield 11 10.58%

Others (please say who it... 8 7.69%

Total:103
KylieDog said:
Khuutra said:
KylieDog said:
It is a Tyrant. In the games he has never been refered to as Mr X. That name originates from a toy line (they call a lot of things Mr X when they don't know the real name) and later the terrible RE2 novel.

So he's never been called Mr. X except for those times when he was

I dislike 99% out-of-game RE related things.  I also will not acknowledge that crappy name.

But you already did in having this discussion. Ha-HA!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Khuutra said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The debate about his name aside, the Tyrant always scared the hell out of me in RE2. He's big, he tears through walls and doesn't seem to wanna die. That makes him a good enemy.

That's basically why I liked him. Not many enemies in this series (may just be him and Wesker) can fall into a vat of molten iron and just get pissed off.

Did you like Nemesis?  I loved the way he would chase you area to area, actually run after you (and a lot faster than you) and even use a rocket launcher against you.

Tssssss

I only played the first two of the "classic" REs

Leon by far. Who else is a bad enough dude to rescue the president........'s daugter?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Captain Qwark.

EDIT: Shit, completely mis-read the title. Sorry, I don't know, never played Resi Evil.

Disregard.