By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is Eurodollarspounds?

For the record, I didn't make fun of him for confusing currency, well maybe a little.

It's that he was calling us all idiots for not knowing the difference. It's one thing to be wrong. It's another thing to call other people stupid over and over, while at the same time being completely wrong.

Around the Network

Just a simple matter of claiming everyone else was wrong, while at the same time quoting dollar prices in euros in the context of UK sales, if I'm not mistaken.

A severe case of british driver sindrome.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

some lame joke that fishyjoe overuses

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=7984

The title of the thread created by Leo-j reads:

UK EXPLOSION!!! PS3, only $299.99 EUROS!!!!

So the article said this: £349

And leo-j said this: "The 60gig now down to $349.99 Euros"

And then much merriment ensued.

Around the Network

Looking at that thread made me realise why i keep seeing capital As with accents over them...this website must convert things for some reason (my second post i typed a pound sign then a Euro sign but it is all messed up)

After reading that thread in its entirety, I completely understand.

leo-j said:
I was mistakened its old.

Fishy joe, and some other people keep making fun of me for it. Its a common mistake move on.

hehe well making a single mistake with a currency is understandable....doing it twice in one line is notable.

Putting it in CAPS and then making it the title of the thread is pretty funny, of course you then quote the article that has the correct currency and values - right underneath. I would call that Priceless 

Every good story has a moral and this one is "Get it right before you post!"

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"