By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do your parents do this when you play a really good looking videogame?

no not really.. its because my mother has been playing games for years and the fact she has a ps3 .. my dad doesn't play games at all though, when hes not doing anything he would sit down and watch to see what im playing but he doesn't get amazed lol

Around the Network

I bought my 360 to my mother's house over Christmas and she was impressed by RE5. I think the last game she saw me play or that she played was Mario on the NES so the jump in graphic fidelity was pretty mind blowing for her.

Then I forgot that I had the character model set to Tribal Sheva and that opened up a massive can of worms since my mum is super afro-centric.  But nonetheless, she was impressed with the graphics.

Smashed said:
Xen said:
My mom was really, really, really, amazed by FF XIII CG!

Same!

My mom was like "Wow... the things they can do with these games now."

Yea i have a lot of my family members say that when they come to my house.  

@Retrasado

My uncle did the same one day when i was playing MLB 09: The Show.  Me and my brother were playing(Red Sox Vs. Yankees) and he swung by and looked at the screen and said "Who is winning?"  Then he thought about it and said "Wait, Red Sox and Yankees aren't playing today."  That had me rolling all day! 

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Smashed said:
Xen said:
My mom was really, really, really, amazed by FF XIII CG!

Same!

My mom was like "Wow... the things they can do with these games now."

80% of the budget must've went into the FMV with the way it looked!