By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 RPG FAN CLUB

darthdevidem01 said:
Ari_Gold said:

PS3 has rpgs?

Demon's Souls is the only amazing exclusive one

But it still has WKC, The Last Rebellion, Folklore and so on.

The rest are all multiplat.

Are_Gold do YOU have a PS3?

i do not, i own a superior PS2 though :)

Around the Network

@ari_gold, yes and plenty more too come as well.  :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I'm buying a PSP for my birthday. Now that is one console that is worth having an RPG fan club.

Ari_Gold said:

I'm buying a PSP for my birthday. Now that is one console that is worth having an RPG fan club.

It has one so go there

GTFO if all your doing here is making snide comments at PS3 RPG library

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darth, did u read my post to u earlier ? about playing a game together again ?

Around the Network

sign me up

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

sign me up this thread is full of win, if there was ever a such thing as a perfect thread this would definitely be it.  I still have a few rpgs to catch up on due to too many games, not enough days.  Some games I need to play are RoF, wkc, and..... actually that does it for rpgs I guess I have played quite a few now that I think about it lol.  Just plat'd ffxiii, goin for dragon age plat (takes a while).  oh ya and despite the mixed reviews I still wanna try out alpha protocol.  I still feel as though there arent enough choices when it comes to rpgs (maybe im just greedy but its my favorite genre).  I also want to play through disgaea 3 again because I wanna pick up the trophies for that as well.   

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

One thing I am super stoked about is the fact that I will be able to obtain trophies for ME2!  how sick is that?  I cant wait til later this year and next year man, da2, me2, two worlds 2, gothic 4, a new disgaea hopefully, and maybe by some slim margin of a chance versus might just actually release in the us next year ( i know im reachin here but one can hope).  Also, maybe namco stops bein bums and releases a damn tales game on the ps3 because there hasnt been one since the ps3's launch (besides in japan, wish I spoke japanese) which is odd to say the least.  Still dont understand why vesperia hasnt released here in the states for the ps3.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

@qmoney88, have u tried cross edge and trinity universe ?

darthdevidem01 said:

Ok after Noctis' adivce I've done well guys, I maxed out everyones primary 3 roles on the crystarium

Finished Titan's trials but I've been stuck on the gigantuar boss (Mission 54) for over a day now.

He keeps using 10,000 needles and Fan'gs sentinel role is USELESS because he seems to ignore her many times and ends up attacking Light (who I'm playing as) and whenever he attacks me I get Dazed and so on so can't attack.

Finally it seems impossible to stagger him!

Did you equip your characters with pain dampener?

You should also equip a weapon that instantly stagger an opponent by chance. lightning( I think it's lionheart) and  fang has one. I think Sazh has one too. There's also an accessories like that. Equip it with the said weapon.

Just try and try until you got lucky and stagger it.